Abraham-Hicks Discussion Home
 Search       Members   Calendar   Help   Home 
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 
Abraham-Hicks Discussion > Forums > Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You > How far from reality are you able to imagine?

How far from reality are you able to imagine?
 Moderated by: Marc, Leslie, David Topic closed
 New Topic   Print 
AuthorPost
patricia b
Member


Joined: Thu May 10th, 2007
Location: Georgia USA
Posts: 3285
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 10:46 pm
Ha-ha!  Don'tja think today's quote fits this thread so beautifully?

Everyone thinks they're right. So, the
question isn't who's right or who's
wrong. The question is, who is most in
alignment with their Source? And who is
the most allowing? And whose life is really
going the best, most of the time?
--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in North Los Angeles on Sunday, August 7th, 2005 #502

Lately I have noticed an element on some of these discussions that I think we can do without.  And that is the recourse to the statement that runs sort of like this: "You can see it whatever way you want, but *I* prefer to have fun." 

Now we all know that Abraham is THE proponent of "fun," and so the subtext to the above is: "*I* am more in accord with Abraham than *you,* with your different approach, are."

Just my opinion.  (With full knowing that "opinions" are not necessarily recommended by Abraham).  ::LOL

 

Gwen Elizabeth
Member


Joined: Sat Mar 14th, 2009
Location: Florida USA
Posts: 386
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 11:42 am
Imagination. How far from reality can I allow my imagination to go? And we say, “If you’re out of the Vortex, not far at all, in fact, not anywhere. But if you are in the Vortex then your imagination can explore all of the details of everything you’ve put there incrementally.

The expansive feeling inside the vortex, I get.  Inside the vortex  I can feel the wealth, feel the lover, feel the freedom. Trying to imagine the details of everything is elusive.  I found that my imagination has limits of what I can "see" as possible from where I am now. 

I also remember Abraham (can't find a quote at the moment but still looking) saying to leave the details to source.   So this quote has me scratching my head.  Are they saying that the details are there and will appear? I cannot seperate creating them with my thought to exploring what I have put there.

Gwen

edited to remove the sentence Christine mentioned.    


 

 

Last edited on Sat Jul 17th, 2010 12:31 pm by Gwen Elizabeth

CreatorChristine
Member


Joined: Sun Dec 27th, 2009
Location: My Perfect Launchpad, Germany
Posts: 1067
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 11:55 am
Hi Gwen!

The way I recall it (can't locate an exact quote though, either), Abraham don't mean that we can actually limit Source. But when we focus on the details, and through that focus perhaps activate resistant thoughts and awareness of lack, we limit the well-being that can flow to us, or maybe even overlook desired manifestations because they do not fit into our preconceived notions of what is possible. "Pinching it off", I've heard them call it. "Not letting it in." And so they recommend not getting into the details unless we can do that without activating resistance.

As to imagining while in the Vortex - that is just a matter of practice, of rediscovering that child-like place within us that could imagine anything, where the "rules" didn't apply. Giving "reason" and "reality" a break. Or would that be giving ourselves a break from reason and reality? ::LOL

At least that's how I've managed to wrap my head around it. ::downstream

Have fun! ::grapevine
Christine

Gwen Elizabeth
Member


Joined: Sat Mar 14th, 2009
Location: Florida USA
Posts: 386
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 12:35 pm
I edited my post.  I hit 'send' before proofreading thoroughly. We cannot limit source.  We can pinch ourselves off, yes or postpone.  :)

I imagine all the time.  It is one of my favorite things to do!  I want to imagine beyond the limits of my now imagination.

Last edited on Sat Jul 17th, 2010 12:36 pm by Gwen Elizabeth

Sparklebright
Member


Joined: Mon Dec 14th, 2009
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 1015
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 01:49 pm
TheSourceInMe wrote: The moment we turn the teachings of Abe into another religion is the moment we do ourselves a HUGE disservice.  The overall theme of Abe is FREEDOM.  There's all kinds of freedom.  Freedom from oppression, judgment, pain, lack, illness.  The moment we begin depending on the power of others is the moment we cease to recognize and EXERCISE our own power. 


:exactly: I like to think of Abraham as kind of an older brother who knows how wonderful I am and that I didn't come here to live small.

He is there to reflect my own wisdom when I am feeling unsure but if there is something he says that doesn't completely resonate with me I trust that he is speaking to someone else who *sees* differently than I. Not wrong, just different.

I have thought how easily the Abraham message could turn into a religion. How the analogies of streams and beating drums and the Vortex and pie aren't really so different from analogies of burning bushes or a great flood or genesis or Exodus or the cross or any of the other multiple analogies from another relgious handbook that is over 2000 years old.

It's the inner knowing, the real time understanding of who I am, the loving reminders of my OWN truth that I find so valuable here. Without that it's just another set of rules and I don't care for rules. I care for freshness and freedom.

My IB /the expanded version of me KNOWS of my glorious vibrational escrow and is holding it for me. It's done. There is nothing else I need to do, should do.

I can't get it wrong. I am free to play as I came here to play. As the King of Planet ME. Happily immersing myself in my happy fantasies.

I don't even need to KNOW that this is how my stuff comes to me. Just as I don't need to know how it is that the sun *rises* despite the fact that it is the earth that moves in relation to the sun not the other way around.

Fireball
Member
 

Joined: Mon Feb 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 453
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 02:45 pm
Gwen Elizabeth wrote: Imagination. How far from reality can I allow my imagination to go? And we say, “If you’re out of the Vortex, not far at all, in fact, not anywhere. But if you are in the Vortex then your imagination can explore all of the details of everything you’ve put there incrementally.

The expansive feeling inside the vortex, I get.  Inside the vortex  I can feel the wealth, feel the lover, feel the freedom. Trying to imagine the details of everything is elusive.  I found that my imagination has limits of what I can "see" as possible from where I am now. 

I also remember Abraham (can't find a quote at the moment but still looking) saying to leave the details to source.   So this quote has me scratching my head.  Are they saying that the details are there and will appear? I cannot seperate creating them with my thought to exploring what I have put there.

Gwen

edited to remove the sentence Christine mentioned.    


 

 




For me, imagining the specifics of things I've already asked for, when I'm in the Vortex stirs up lack. As Christine mentioned, it takes practice and I am getting better at it.

However, when I just daydream and consciously think, "I'm just going to thrill myself with some fun daydreaming" it helps me to not commit to the pictures because I know that the reason I am doing the imagining is to conjure the FEELING. The end result, the goal, is to conjure the feeling place of what I want. To feel powerful, wealthy, free, etc...

(Edit: It reminds me of what Abraham says about dreaming in our dreamscapes. We're asked to remember what the dream FELT like and to not really focus on the specifics of the dream.)

Now I'm at the point where I can just say the word powerful and immediately conjure the in the Vortex feeling of it because I've practiced the vibration of it so many times.

When you get the CDs, there are 2 full tracks on this topic - it was a big AHA moment for me.

 

Last edited on Sat Jul 17th, 2010 02:48 pm by Fireball

lifeisgood
Member


Joined: Fri Mar 21st, 2008
Location: Vienna, Virginia USA
Posts: 1498
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 03:12 pm
I just feel inspired to make a comment on parenting. In my reading, everything Abraham teaches about parenting is totally about freedom, and teaching the child to follow their own EGS and nothing about strickness and discipline. This teaching has made me a vastly improved father. So, I dont think the parenting example fits.

:)

MiAlma
Member


Joined: Fri May 7th, 2010
Location: Que Rica Es Mi Vida!, USA
Posts: 664
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 06:31 pm
Gwen Elizabeth wrote: I also remember Abraham (can't find a quote at the moment but still looking) saying to leave the details to source.   So this quote has me scratching my head.  Are they saying that the details are there and will appear? I cannot seperate creating them with my thought to exploring what I have put there.
 

 


Gwen: I think that what Abraham mean is do not worry about the how and when details.  You can have an elaborate fantasy with as many details as you want to make it more vivid, but don't try to imagine how is it that you "got" where you are in your fantasy.  For example you can imagine yourself on a huge yacht in the Mediterranean having a glass of champagne while you are laying out in the sun on the deck.  That sounds wonderful, doesn't it? But if you start to wonder how were you able to afford a yacht, or how you ended up on that yacht then the whole feeling loses its power because you are introducing the "what-is" element and you are not enjoying yourself anymore.  I call my virtual reality trips "fantasies" because that brings the element of "unlimited" and frees me from the hows and the whens, etc.  I can imagine whatever I am capable of just for the purpose of having fun, not to create anything in particular.  The point is to create a pure vibration.  I just discovered that everything in my life depends on my Vibration.  Virtual Reality fantasies help me achieve that pure vibration.  I go in, get high and get out, just like Abraham suggests.  It lasts about 30 seconds, which is perfect because I can do many of them during the day and 30 seconds is short enough to get that awesome, pure feeling and once you get it then you need to get out before you start thinking about the "hows" and "whens".

scottiedog
Member


Joined: Sun Feb 10th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 287
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 07:32 pm
MiAlma wrote: Gwen Elizabeth wrote: I also remember Abraham (can't find a quote at the moment but still looking) saying to leave the details to source.   So this quote has me scratching my head.  Are they saying that the details are there and will appear? I cannot seperate creating them with my thought to exploring what I have put there.
 

 


Gwen: I think that what Abraham mean is do not worry about the how and when details.  You can have an elaborate fantasy with as many details as you want to make it more vivid, but don't try to imagine how is it that you "got" where you are in your fantasy.  For example you can imagine yourself on a huge yacht in the Mediterranean having a glass of champagne while you are laying out in the sun on the deck.  That sounds wonderful, doesn't it? But if you start to wonder how were you able to afford a yacht, or how you ended up on that yacht then the whole feeling loses its power because you are introducing the "what-is" element and you are not enjoying yourself anymore.  I call my virtual reality trips "fantasies" because that brings the element of "unlimited" and frees me from the hows and the whens, etc.  I can imagine whatever I am capable of just for the purpose of having fun, not to create anything in particular.  The point is to create a pure vibration.  I just discovered that everything in my life depends on my Vibration.  Virtual Reality fantasies help me achieve that pure vibration.  I go in, get high and get out, just like Abraham suggests.  It lasts about 30 seconds, which is perfect because I can do many of them during the day and 30 seconds is short enough to get that awesome, pure feeling and once you get it then you need to get out before you start thinking about the "hows" and "whens".


::TUMiAlma!!!!!  I think you are spot on with your insight and explanation here.  I especially love: "virtual reality trips"  and relabeling them "fantasies".   Exquisite picture words and I 'mathink'n I just might "borrow" them ... forever ::devil.  I can absolutely FEEL the change as I silently say and type those words.  They are putting me in the place I used to go as a little girl swinging on my swing in the middle of the forest just letting my mind "go away".   My sisters used to tease me about it and wonder "what are you doing there all that time?".  Little did they know what a magical trip I was on ::woohoo.  Marvelous post, MiAlma, marvelous ::TU

Thinking  only thoughts that thrill me ...

::heartsSusan

(Maybe I should change it to:  Taking virtual reality trips to fantasy land and thinking only thoughts that thrill me ...  Hmmm, I like that.::hearts)

Last edited on Sat Jul 17th, 2010 07:35 pm by scottiedog

Joyous_LadyJ
Goddess


Joined: Wed Jul 29th, 2009
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina USA
Posts: 766
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 08:01 pm
scottiedog wrote: MiAlma wrote: Gwen Elizabeth wrote: I also remember Abraham (can't find a quote at the moment but still looking) saying to leave the details to source.   So this quote has me scratching my head.  Are they saying that the details are there and will appear? I cannot seperate creating them with my thought to exploring what I have put there.
 

 


Gwen: I think that what Abraham mean is do not worry about the how and when details.  You can have an elaborate fantasy with as many details as you want to make it more vivid, but don't try to imagine how is it that you "got" where you are in your fantasy.  For example you can imagine yourself on a huge yacht in the Mediterranean having a glass of champagne while you are laying out in the sun on the deck.  That sounds wonderful, doesn't it? But if you start to wonder how were you able to afford a yacht, or how you ended up on that yacht then the whole feeling loses its power because you are introducing the "what-is" element and you are not enjoying yourself anymore.  I call my virtual reality trips "fantasies" because that brings the element of "unlimited" and frees me from the hows and the whens, etc.  I can imagine whatever I am capable of just for the purpose of having fun, not to create anything in particular.  The point is to create a pure vibration.  I just discovered that everything in my life depends on my Vibration.  Virtual Reality fantasies help me achieve that pure vibration.  I go in, get high and get out, just like Abraham suggests.  It lasts about 30 seconds, which is perfect because I can do many of them during the day and 30 seconds is short enough to get that awesome, pure feeling and once you get it then you need to get out before you start thinking about the "hows" and "whens".


::TUMiAlma!!!!!  I think you are spot on with your insight and explanation here.  I especially love: "virtual reality trips"  and relabeling them "fantasies".   Exquisite picture words and I 'mathink'n I just might "borrow" them ... forever ::devil.  I can absolutely FEEL the change as I silently say and type those words.  They are putting me in the place I used to go as a little girl swinging on my swing in the middle of the forest just letting my mind "go away".   My sisters used to tease me about it and wonder "what are you doing there all that time?".  Little did they know what a magical trip I was on ::woohoo.  Marvelous post, MiAlma, marvelous ::TU

Thinking  only thoughts that thrill me ...

::heartsSusan

(Maybe I should change it to:  Taking virtual reality trips to fantasy land and thinking only thoughts that thrill me ...  Hmmm, I like that.::hearts)


I have not found a limit to my abilitly to take virtual reality trips to my future.  I have spent an entire year living on my yacht fishing in all the best fishing spots just when the fish are running and when not fishing lazing about on the sunny deck being waited on my a handsome cabin stewart that brings me frothy drinks while the Captain and his 2-man crew manage the boat and make the decisions about whether to move under motor power or sail ...

I have caught giant sailfish and delicious salmon and exotic fish I don't even really know now.  I have met so many interesting people.

There are no concerns about money at these times because of the wealth that has come into my life.

I also have several homes, one in Istanbul on the bay that was only $100,000,000.  I have pictures of this magnificent home and love to entertain when I am staying there.

I have another home near Asheville on a lake and on acreage that borders a river that feeds the lake on one side so I can fish in the lake or the river as I feel like doing on a particular day with a sandy beach for my grandchildren to play upon.  Lots of land so I have all the privacy I want.  I have a full time gardener who loves planting and tending to the plants I want in the garden.  I have someone who loves to cook who enjoys the peaceful setting of the home and the cabin off in the woods where he can have alone time.  My Mechanic has an apartment over the 8 car garage and is in heaven caring for my vehicles; I have such ecclectic tastes that there is always something new and exciting.

The kids love the canoe and the jet ski's; the grandkids love the paddle boat.

There is a guest house with comfortable accomodations for a crowd.  There is an ampitheater with a firepit and a way to cover it for use during inclement weather.

My BFF owns adjacent land and lives there happily and we visit one another often. 

I have a second guest house that I keep just for my children and their spouses and kids so they can keep things there that are personal and so the kids rooms can be decorated in a manner that suits them well.

I have a bright sunny room with a fireplace, just off the kitchen that I use for hobbies. 

I have another room that is lined with beautiful built-in china hutches to accomodate my love for beautiful dishes that I change out seasonally and as my mood changes.  Christmas dishes, Valentine's dishes, spring dishes, easter dishes, summer dishes, fall dishes, thanksgiving dishes and dishes just because they are beautiful (ever seen the china room at the white house?)  Mine is more magnificent... come see it sometime ... if you aren't into dishes I might bore  you to tears but you will enjoy my enthusiasm and passion for the beauty of them.

Then there is the successful project that I am working on which is now international in scope.  The world is changed as a result of my vision and passion.  Every day I hear of new ways it has changed and how old ways have been replaced with new ways based upon a deeper understanding of how the universe works.  Every area has changed, education, wellness, beauty, business, social issues, creative pursuits, parenting, relationships and more.  It fills my heart with unspeakable joy to see it; to know I followed my bliss and stayed in the vortex attracting others to my vision and together we created this amazing manifestation.

Life is perfect and then it gets better!

Gwen Elizabeth
Member


Joined: Sat Mar 14th, 2009
Location: Florida USA
Posts: 386
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 08:03 pm
Hi all.  Thanks for responding.  I actually do all of that; it is my favorite thing.   I am not sure where I was headed with my post, at the moment,  but it was on a different track. 

I love the terms daydreaming and fantasizing.  Those words wipe out any trace of 'lack' residue, lurking behind the stacks of money that my lover is standing on as he holds the deed to our new property and a basket full of puppies.  ::LOL

Joyous_LadyJ
Goddess


Joined: Wed Jul 29th, 2009
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina USA
Posts: 766
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 08:05 pm
Gwen Elizabeth wrote: Hi all.  Thanks for responding.  I actually do all of that; it is my favorite thing.   I am not sure where I was headed with my post, at the moment,  but it was on a different track. 

I love the terms daydreaming and fantasizing.  Those words wipe out any trace of 'lack' residue, lurking behind the stacks of money that my lover is standing on as he holds the deed to our new property and a basket full of puppies.  ::LOL

What kind of puppies?  I need one for my Asheville home; a breed that loves the water.  Perhaps a chocolate lab or a chocolate labrodoodle.  Yeah, that.  Perfect!

Gwen Elizabeth
Member


Joined: Sat Mar 14th, 2009
Location: Florida USA
Posts: 386
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 08:13 pm
My preference is Rat Terriers but they tend to walk around a puddle so you are on your own on this one! 

Last edited on Sat Jul 17th, 2010 08:20 pm by Gwen Elizabeth

Joyous_LadyJ
Goddess


Joined: Wed Jul 29th, 2009
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina USA
Posts: 766
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 08:18 pm
Gwen Elizabeth wrote: My preference are Rat Terriers but they tend to walk around a puddle so you are on your own on this one! 

Thanks Gwen!

The Universal Manager is on it.  ::woohoo

MiAlma
Member


Joined: Fri May 7th, 2010
Location: Que Rica Es Mi Vida!, USA
Posts: 664
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 08:28 pm
scottiedog wrote:
::TUMiAlma!!!!!  I think you are spot on with your insight and explanation here.  I especially love: "virtual reality trips"  and relabeling them "fantasies".   Exquisite picture words and I 'mathink'n I just might "borrow" them ... forever ::devil.  I can absolutely FEEL the change as I silently say and type those words.  They are putting me in the place I used to go as a little girl swinging on my swing in the middle of the forest just letting my mind "go away".   My sisters used to tease me about it and wonder "what are you doing there all that time?".  Little did they know what a magical trip I was on ::woohoo.  Marvelous post, MiAlma, marvelous ::TU

Thinking  only thoughts that thrill me ...

::heartsSusan

(Maybe I should change it to:  Taking virtual reality trips to fantasy land and thinking only thoughts that thrill me ...  Hmmm, I like that.::hearts)

Susan! ::TU::TU::TU Your post put me right in the Vortex! :kiss:

MiAlma
Member


Joined: Fri May 7th, 2010
Location: Que Rica Es Mi Vida!, USA
Posts: 664
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 08:37 pm
Joyous_LadyJ wrote:
I have not found a limit to my abilitly to take virtual reality trips to my future.  I have spent an entire year living on my yacht fishing in all the best fishing spots just when the fish are running and when not fishing lazing about on the sunny deck being waited on my a handsome cabin stewart that brings me frothy drinks while the Captain and his 2-man crew manage the boat and make the decisions about whether to move under motor power or sail ...

I have caught giant sailfish and delicious salmon and exotic fish I don't even really know now.  I have met so many interesting people.

There are no concerns about money at these times because of the wealth that has come into my life.

I also have several homes, one in Istanbul on the bay that was only $100,000,000.  I have pictures of this magnificent home and love to entertain when I am staying there.

I have another home near Asheville on a lake and on acreage that borders a river that feeds the lake on one side so I can fish in the lake or the river as I feel like doing on a particular day with a sandy beach for my grandchildren to play upon.  Lots of land so I have all the privacy I want.  I have a full time gardener who loves planting and tending to the plants I want in the garden.  I have someone who loves to cook who enjoys the peaceful setting of the home and the cabin off in the woods where he can have alone time.  My Mechanic has an apartment over the 8 car garage and is in heaven caring for my vehicles; I have such ecclectic tastes that there is always something new and exciting.

The kids love the canoe and the jet ski's; the grandkids love the paddle boat.

There is a guest house with comfortable accomodations for a crowd.  There is an ampitheater with a firepit and a way to cover it for use during inclement weather.

My BFF owns adjacent land and lives there happily and we visit one another often. 

I have a second guest house that I keep just for my children and their spouses and kids so they can keep things there that are personal and so the kids rooms can be decorated in a manner that suits them well.

I have a bright sunny room with a fireplace, just off the kitchen that I use for hobbies. 

I have another room that is lined with beautiful built-in china hutches to accomodate my love for beautiful dishes that I change out seasonally and as my mood changes.  Christmas dishes, Valentine's dishes, spring dishes, easter dishes, summer dishes, fall dishes, thanksgiving dishes and dishes just because they are beautiful (ever seen the china room at the white house?)  Mine is more magnificent... come see it sometime ... if you aren't into dishes I might bore  you to tears but you will enjoy my enthusiasm and passion for the beauty of them.

Then there is the successful project that I am working on which is now international in scope.  The world is changed as a result of my vision and passion.  Every day I hear of new ways it has changed and how old ways have been replaced with new ways based upon a deeper understanding of how the universe works.  Every area has changed, education, wellness, beauty, business, social issues, creative pursuits, parenting, relationships and more.  It fills my heart with unspeakable joy to see it; to know I followed my bliss and stayed in the vortex attracting others to my vision and together we created this amazing manifestation.


Life is perfect and then it gets better!


Beautiful Joyous LadyJ! I may use some of your "trips" as my own :)  I need to practice my imagination more and more, like a muscle.  The more I use it the bigger it gets.  ::TU

chillinjoan
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 28th, 2010
Location: Melbourne, Florida USA
Posts: 1364
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 17th, 2010 10:41 pm
I have a dachshund, Jack-Jack, and he LOVES the water, can't keep him out of the lake, he will swim and swim until he is exhausted.

He is my little bouncy, ear flopping, kissy face bundle of VORTEX!  He makes me laugh several times a day, so comical that one is.

He makes Vortexes with my bed comforter everyday.  I gave up making the bed.  He tunnels under and starts spinning, then lives in his little Vortex.

damn, dogs are smart........

Lifebloom82
Member


Joined: Sat Nov 21st, 2009
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 308
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sun Jul 18th, 2010 12:52 am
VR:


Leo and I have a perfect little house by the beach in San Diego together overlooking the ocean. Every morning I wake up and make fresh pastries, muffins, sometimes granola, I love to fill the house with the scent of berries and confections while the fresh air flows in from the windows. I  turn on the discovery channel and watch some fascinating documentary on wildlife and all of the pretty pictures flash by on the screen while I let myself recline on the papasan chair.

I get ready to start work on my new novel/screenplay I love the warmth of my Mac Book against my legs and the feel of the plush carpeting underneath my toes. So many characters and so much vision to put onto the paper, I love the ideas that come to me in the middle of the day, going out for lunch we talk about how I can incorporate the day’s goings on into the storyline.

Enjoying the sights and sounds of the people walking by the piers my lungs are filled with fresh ocean air, and the sights are wonderful as so many people explore the city, I sit and watch some of them, going about their business, pets in tow, kids in tow, there’s a beautiful overcast in the sky full of so many different shapes and forms. I hop back in the car, and make my way to the art supply store to pick up some new charcoal and graphite for the sketches and a dash of ink for the concepts from last week that need a bit of work done.

I love watching the flow of traffic from the car, while the air conditioner brings the air to a comfortable amount of degrees, going home I type out a few pages of material, and hear Leo walk in, he comes into the room and gently sits on my lap to see what I’ve created, I enjoy his presence, and I wrap my arms around him for a minute, just enjoying his grace and his beauty.

We decide to play with kinetics for a bit, and play a game of tennis together and it’s so much fun, I let him win because I love to see his face as he watches his little avatar jump up and down. I take a few calls, get some flow done for funding on the project and go back to type  a sudden paragraph that came to me, then go back to playing with Leo.

True Blood is coming on and there’s a ton of new character development, I so enjoy watching the show with him, for dinner that night I’m making Nachos and Churros. The nachos are made with fresh organic tortillas, jalapenos; spicy and juicy, free range chicken and beef, with a dash of cilantro, the Churros are wonderful with powdered sugar and some good old fashioned lard used to fry the dough, I add a dash of cinnamon and use the remaining mixture to make a handful of scones, after the delicious meal I lay back and listen to my favorite ambient trance station on ITunes.

Fireball
Member
 

Joined: Mon Feb 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 453
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sun Jul 18th, 2010 04:40 am
MiAlma - I love the word fantasies as well. Makes it feel exotic and full of possibilities. Just the word is thrilling!!!

Joyous LadyJ - I love the detailed description you shared with us. You've given me fabulous ideas as well. Thank you!!

Lifebloom82 - Again, thank you for the detailed description. I felt like I was reading a scene out of a book. Thank you!!

I've been playing with something new for me. I'm notching up the vibe on my everyday activities. Yesterday I was dancing in the living room and imagining that I was in Havana dancing.

Today the girls and I were playing in the kiddie pools outside and I fantasized that we were in Hawaii at the beach just outside our $10M beach house.

All day long the girls (age 2 & 4) say, "Let's pretend that..."

So now I'm starting to play along too but with my own imaginings. It's been so much fun!

I love knowing that my only job is to create the feeling place and the Universe will take of everything else. I can do that!

Joyous_LadyJ
Goddess


Joined: Wed Jul 29th, 2009
Location: Huntersville, North Carolina USA
Posts: 766
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sun Jul 18th, 2010 07:16 am
MiAlma wrote: Joyous_LadyJ wrote:
<snip>

Life is perfect and then it gets better!


Beautiful Joyous LadyJ! I may use some of your "trips" as my own :)  I need to practice my imagination more and more, like a muscle.  The more I use it the bigger it gets.  ::TU

Isn't it beautiful that we each have our own vortex so you can copy my stories, take inspiration from my dreams or my life and you create your very own version of it ... with the details your life has helped you carve out for yourself that suit you perfectly! 

There is no competition.  We can both have all that we want; all we have to do is align. 

I love it!   I Love it!!  I LOVE IT!!!


 Current time is 07:25 pm
Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  


 

 




Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez