Abraham-Hicks Discussion Home
 Search       Members   Calendar   Help   Home 
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 
Abraham-Hicks Discussion > Forums > Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You > How far from reality are you able to imagine?

How far from reality are you able to imagine?
 Moderated by: Marc, Leslie, David Topic closed
 New Topic   Print 
AuthorPost
Fireball
Member
 

Joined: Mon Feb 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 453
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 06:15 am
“How far from reality are you able to imagine?”

That’s really the crux of deliberate creation. How far from reality are you able to imagine? And we want to say to you, if you’re trying to imagine a solution from inside the problem, you’re not going to get anywhere. You have to be free of the vibration of the problem in order to imagine very far from it.

This is good isn’t it? So, let’s keep going. There’s a big vibrational difference between a problem and a solution. Big vibrational difference between a question and an answer.

[snip]

Imagination. How far from reality can I allow my imagination to go? And we say, “If you’re out of the Vortex, not far at all, in fact, not anywhere. But if you are in the Vortex then your imagination can explore all of the details of everything you’ve put there incrementally.

Boston 6/5/10 CD#4, Track 2

angelman66
Member


Joined: Tue Dec 11th, 2007
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA
Posts: 1761
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 11:51 am
I love this quote! So inspiring...
ALLOW for the possibility of your dream coming true....sometimes our energy is so bunched up around "what-is" and lack that we don't give the Universe the benefit of the doubt and allow our desires to be met quickly and easily.
In other words, we collect all the reasons why it won't work for us, and beat the drum of not having it...so we keep ourselves away from what we want.

Soften your vibe by entertaining possibilities, looking for evidence of that which you want to see....

Sometimes it's as simple as buying 1 lottery ticket, and saying "I have as good a chance as anyone else. All it takes is one ticket to win" and enjoying spending that money in your mind's eye...

Or looking for evidence that someone in similar circumstances has hit it big, or achieved something we want to achieve. Can be very inspiring.

Learning about Source and metaphysics and vibration and collecting evidence of the LOA in action....builds confidence and opens your mind to the possibilities, to limitlessness.

Keep dreaming! Keep imagining! Find the feeling place of what you want.

Entertain the possibilities.

-Chris

scottiedog
Member


Joined: Sun Feb 10th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 287
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 01:41 pm
angelman66 wrote: I love this quote! So inspiring...
ALLOW for the possibility of your dream coming true....sometimes our energy is so bunched up around "what-is" and lack that we don't give the Universe the benefit of the doubt and allow our desires to be met quickly and easily.
In other words, we collect all the reasons why it won't work for us, and beat the drum of not having it...so we keep ourselves away from what we want.

Soften your vibe by entertaining possibilities, looking for evidence of that which you want to see....

Sometimes it's as simple as buying 1 lottery ticket, and saying "I have as good a chance as anyone else. All it takes is one ticket to win" and enjoying spending that money in your mind's eye...

Or looking for evidence that someone in similar circumstances has hit it big, or achieved something we want to achieve. Can be very inspiring.

Learning about Source and metaphysics and vibration and collecting evidence of the LOA in action....builds confidence and opens your mind to the possibilities, to limitlessness.

Keep dreaming! Keep imagining! Find the feeling place of what you want.

Entertain the possibilities.

-Chris


Magic inducing vibes here, Chris.  ::wow  I felt every word ::TU  And I must say I am loving "Entertain the possibilities" and much as I do "Thinking only thoughts that thrill me".

Fireball .... ::TU::TU::TU   You have to be free of the vibration of the problem in order to imagine very far from it.

Your notes & quotes from the Boston workshop have been incredible and it is with over-the-moon appreciation that I ::TU.  This particular reminder gave me a huge OF COURSE, I KNOW THAT AHA LIGHT BULB moment. I am excited about receiving my copy of the cd soon.

As Chris said .... Entertaining the possibilities

and I add ... with only thoughts that thrill me

::heartsSusan 

Last edited on Fri Jul 16th, 2010 01:45 pm by scottiedog

HereIam
Member


Joined: Fri Dec 11th, 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 252
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 01:49 pm
Wow. I was just romping around in my vortex and here you both were! On exactly the same wavelength having the same realisations! I love there little gatherings! I love this vibe, i love creating these insightful interactions. I love feeling my way to better things. I love imagination, i love the endless possibilities, and the freedom of imagination. I love knowing who i really am and i love all that i am living and creating. And i totally LOVE AND ADORE all you guys. Thanks x x

Fireball
Member
 

Joined: Mon Feb 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 453
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 03:37 pm
Chris - yes, keep dreaming, keep imagining, keep finding the feeling place of what you want!

I've been "daydreaming" lately and it is so much fun. I like the term better than visualizing because it frees me up from feeling the lack of it. I know that I am thrilling myself with my thoughts and committing only to the FEELING of the daydream and not the PICTURES

Another quote from this same interaction:

The real power in imagination comes when, if you could say, “I used my imagination to thrill myself in the Vortex” then we say you are using it in the most powerful, beneficial way. If you say, “I used my imagination to try to create things that are not yet created, we say, you just shot yourself in the foot. Because in your wanting to create something that isn’t yet, you’ve introduced the ‘isn’t yetness’ to the vibration. Now the vibration isn’t pure and neither is your imagery.”

[snip]

You know why things don’t happen for a lot of people? They want it, but, they want it, but they don’t have it. They imagine having it but notice not having it, they imagine having it, but notice not having it, so they never get pure enough in their vibration of what they want for the universal forces to actualize around it. You’ve got to have clean, pure, non-diluted, non-resisted imagination in order for it to manifest.

But it doesn’t have to be pure to give you pleasure. So if you take pleasure from it, pleasure from it, pleasure from it, pleasure from it, pleasure from it, so you get to the point where it doesn’t have to manifest because it’s so pleasurable even without it manifesting, then it will manifest.


And humans say, “Well, that stinks. Why won’t it manifest when I can benefit from it manifesting?” And we say, “Because manifestation comes on the heels of vibration that is consistent. Wanted or unwanted. You get what you think about whether you want it or not. You get what you consistently think about whether you want it or not. You get what you imagine whether you want it or not. You get what you consistently imagine whether you want it or not.”

 

AttractionFactor
Member


Joined: Sat May 12th, 2007
Location: DC
Posts: 1917
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 03:47 pm
Fireball wrote: “How far from reality are you able to imagine?”

That’s really the crux of deliberate creation. How far from reality are you able to imagine? And



This technique is also known as the Creative workshop, where we deliberately find things to focus on in our minds that make us feel good, and imagine them as part of our experience.  The Creative workshop is listed in the Ask And Is Given Book, as one of the 22 beneficial process we should explore.  It allows us to deliberatley focus on wanted things, while using our imagination, and in time, what we imagine in our inner reality can be an outward reality.

 


 

Last edited on Fri Jul 16th, 2010 03:52 pm by AttractionFactor

Fireball
Member
 

Joined: Mon Feb 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 453
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 03:51 pm
scottiedog wrote:
Fireball .... ::TU::TU::TU   You have to be free of the vibration of the problem in order to imagine very far from it.

Your notes & quotes from the Boston workshop have been incredible and it is with over-the-moon appreciation that I ::TU.  This particular reminder gave me a huge OF COURSE, I KNOW THAT AHA LIGHT BULB moment. I am excited about receiving my copy of the cd soon.

As Chris said .... Entertaining the possibilities

and I add ... with only thoughts that thrill me

::heartsSusan 



Susan - I'm so glad that you are getting the CDs. I highly encourage everyone to attend a workshop or buy the CDs. It doesn't have to be from this workshop - THEY ARE ALL AMAZING AND LIFE CHANGING!!!!

Boston was my first workshop and I am milking milking milking the phenomenal impact it has had on my life!!!!:beautiful:

I love the part you highlighted because it has been key to my new understanding. If I am AWARE of the "problem" I don't think about it at all - I don't focus wheel it, I don't BOPA it, I just distract myself with something else that will put me in the Vortex, IOW, I follow my bliss.

Then, when I am in the Vortex, and free from the awareness of any problem, I FEEL THE SOLUTION. I imagine feeling what I want, I practice the vibration of it inside the Vortex (which is the only place it exists).

This has been so very very powerful for me and I am seeing evidence (manifestations) of my consistent in the Vortex vibrations and imaginings! ::woohoo

MiAlma
Member


Joined: Fri May 7th, 2010
Location: Que Rica Es Mi Vida!, USA
Posts: 664
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 04:12 pm
Lisa: thank you so much for posting all these wonderful posts. I find that many of us are getting to the same conclusions/understandings at the same time thru different ways. I've discovered using my imagination as a wonderful tool to help raise my vibration just for the sake of having fun, nothing else, and here you are posting what Abe said in that workshop that confirms just that! This is amazing to me! I am so thrilled to be a match to these teachings and to be able to get it deep inside, more than getting it I am "remembering" it. I find myself getting happy just by thinking about it, I just tried it. Little by little I am able to "conjure emotions" at will therefore, getting in the Vortex just like that! How powerful that makes me feel! Vibration is the key. If I can control my vibration, I am a deliberate creator!

::TU again! :kiss:

joyful vibe
Member


Joined: Sat Jul 14th, 2007
Location: Minnesota USA
Posts: 739
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 05:15 pm
AttractionFactor wrote: Fireball wrote: “How far from reality are you able to imagine?”

That’s really the crux of deliberate creation. How far from reality are you able to imagine? And



This technique is also known as the Creative workshop, where we deliberately find things to focus on in our minds that make us feel good, and imagine them as part of our experience.  The Creative workshop is listed in the Ask And Is Given Book, as one of the 22 beneficial process we should explore.  It allows us to deliberatley focus on wanted things, while using our imagination, and in time, what we imagine in our inner reality can be an outward reality.

 


 

AttractionFactor,

Just wondering how you're doing lately.
I'm hearing that you want more of a strict adherence to the books and processes offered previously by Abe. That's starting to be reminiscent to me of "bible-thumpers" who get a bit insistent that finding your joy is supposed to be done a specific way.
you said "....one of the 22 processes we should explore..."

I really feel Abraham-Hicks don't "should" us on anything they've offered.

It's okay how many are expanding and finding and living their vortex joy.

Really, that's the bottom line. What it's all about. Whatever way you find your Vortex of joy, go that way. No shoulds. No do it this way. And certainly no - do it my way.

We're all in this together in a joyous celebration of discovering life in our Vortex. ::TU::TU to everyone who shares how they get there and new, easier-feeling ways of playing and living our Vortex joy.

::hugging::hugging::hugging
Much love,
Joyful Vibe

AttractionFactor
Member


Joined: Sat May 12th, 2007
Location: DC
Posts: 1917
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 06:14 pm
joyful vibe wrote: AttractionFactor wrote:

Just wondering how you're doing lately.
I'm hearing that you want more of a strict adherence to the books and processes offered previously by Abe. That's starting to be reminiscent to me of "bible-thumpers" who get a bit insistent that finding your joy is supposed to be done a specific way. you said "....one of the 22 processes we should explore..."

I really feel Abraham-Hicks don't "should" us on anything they've offered. It's okay how many are expanding and finding and living their vortex joy. Really, that's the bottom line. What it's all about. Whatever way you find your Vortex of joy, go that way. No shoulds. No do it this way. And certainly no - do it my way.






Hi Joyful Vibe,

You will always have people with different ways to approach any teaching - whether it's Abraham or any other teaching -  there is no right way or wrong way to approach them.

I'm very big on processes, and I feel strongly about it, and of course, that's my opinion.  Of course, there are people who aren't very big on them, and that's their view.   Yet we both have the right to express our views on whether we should do them.

I could say there are two different types of Abers on these threads - one who is relaxed, and one who is strict (like Parents).  If both Parent Abers are relaxed, and let the other Abers do whatever, there would be no need to go to school, and do homework.  We might as well not get educated, and support ourselves with jobs, since we're this relaxed. Yet if one parent is relaxed, and the other is strict, it sort of balances the viewpoint on the child observing them.  You can't be too strict, but at the same time, you can't be too lax.

The threads that I am visiting seem to have a lot of discussion on being lax on processes, and I'm offering contrast to the mix, that we need to not be lax, but consistent on doing them.

I'm fairly consistent with my attitude about processes, and this may cause  disharmony for others who feel we should just let them be.  My feeling is that I think it's good I'm causing reaction to others who feel we shouldn't do processes, because I'm forcing them to rethink their focus.  It's adding a bit of diversity to the thought patterns here that thinks otherwise.

I'm playing the role of strict parent in threads where others seem to lean too much on relaxed parent.  

Things have to balance out between strict and relaxed (grin).  And I also think many people tend to be lazy on processes, and I think people need to be alerted on their lazy approach on not doing them.
 

 

 


christineepiphany
Member


Joined: Thu Aug 14th, 2008
Location: The Woods Of The Ohio Valley, USA
Posts: 256
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 06:36 pm
Fireball wrote: Then, when I am in the Vortex, and free from the awareness of any problem, I FEEL THE SOLUTION. I imagine feeling what I want, I practice the vibration of it inside the Vortex (which is the only place it exists).

This has been so very very powerful for me and I am seeing evidence (manifestations) of my consistent in the Vortex vibrations and imaginings! ::woohoo


I've found this a great way to manifest, as well~ probably because I start trusting the U, and when that kicks in, I can slide into a hummy vortex mode~ when I just BELIEVE that the answer is going to come to me, somehow it's going to come to me, doesn't matter how, it easily comes in, and is always a faultless manifestation of what I envisioned and FELT for, beforehand ~ even when I'm dealing with allowing in things that seem slightly impossible (i.e., a physical manifestation, like releasing the extra weight that wouldn't come off, before; or an "inner" manifestation, like consistently finding a way to enjoy the unenjoyable), as long as I can picture and believe that it will happen, it does. "FEELING THE SOLUTION", as you so aptly named it here~ even when the form of the solution is as yet unknown~ it attracts that solution like a magnet.

I accepted that an old friend of mine had gotten really angry and toxic, and that my cheerfulness got on her last nerve.  I let go of trying to remain friends. I pictured how it could be, to be able to share this stuff with her, and let it go. It's her life~ she can choose to do what she wants with it.
Recently, she's gotten back in touch with me, and guess what? She picked up on a passing reference to Abe that I had in an email to her, looked it up, and LOVED it! Wants to find out all about Abe, now, and is finding me not so irritating in my cheerfulness, now! ::LOL

Last edited on Fri Jul 16th, 2010 07:06 pm by christineepiphany

CreatorChristine
Member


Joined: Sun Dec 27th, 2009
Location: My Perfect Launchpad, Germany
Posts: 1067
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 06:39 pm
AttractionFactor wroteAnd I also think many people tend to be lazy on processes, and I think people need to be alerted on their lazy approach on not doing them.
Yes, Daddy! *sneaks out back door to have FUN* ::LOL

christineepiphany
Member


Joined: Thu Aug 14th, 2008
Location: The Woods Of The Ohio Valley, USA
Posts: 256
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 07:02 pm
AttractionFactor wrote: Fireball wrote: “How far from reality are you able to imagine?”

That’s really the crux of deliberate creation. How far from reality are you able to imagine? And



This technique is also known as the Creative workshop, where we deliberately find things to focus on in our minds that make us feel good, and imagine them as part of our experience.  
 
 


Ummm, deliberately avoiding the different pies being offered here, and getting back to the thread topic, the Creative Workshop process is probably the FUNNEST one that I've tried, allowing me to open my horizons, 'imagine a further reality' and flesh out a great (big) idea! It's like inviting heaven on earth, because there is complete freedom and creativity to it!

Also, because I know some Old Hand Abers who have done this consistently, till it is a Habit more than what you'd call a Process, and because I've watched them go on to manifest incredible things, while also BEing consistently happy and joyful and expansive, wellll! I'm open to trying what has worked for others, especially when it promises to be so fun and expansive an exercise! ::cool

For that alone, I would *recommend* trying this process. If you're open to it, it resonates with you, you suspect it will do good things in you, and you find it plays and dances along with your IB, I recommend it!

How far from reality am I able to imagine? ~ That's a great question, and a great quote to give us, Fireball, thanks! 

My own answer is that I don't often go all that far when an idea is new, even while in the vortex~ but the more I picture something, the easier it gets to get in the FEEELING place on it, and picture it REALLY happening, becoming my Next Logical Step.

Last edited on Fri Jul 16th, 2010 07:05 pm by christineepiphany

a_muchness
Member


Joined: Sun Dec 20th, 2009
Location: Wisconsin USA
Posts: 265
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 07:13 pm
AttractionFactor wrote: Hi Joyful Vibe,

You will always have people with different ways to approach any teaching - whether it's Abraham or any other teaching -  there is no right way or wrong way to approach them.

I'm very big on processes, and I feel strongly about it, and of course, that's my opinion.  Of course, there are people who aren't very big on them, and that's their view.   Yet we both have the right to express our views on whether we should do them.

I could say there are two different types of Abers on these threads - one who is relaxed, and one who is strict (like Parents).  If both Parent Abers are relaxed, and let the other Abers do whatever, there would be no need to go to school, and do homework.  We might as well not get educated, and support ourselves with jobs, since we're this relaxed. Yet if one parent is relaxed, and the other is strict, it sort of balances the viewpoint on the child observing them.  You can't be too strict, but at the same time, you can't be too lax.

The threads that I am visiting seem to have a lot of discussion on being lax on processes, and I'm offering contrast to the mix, that we need to not be lax, but consistent on doing them.

I'm fairly consistent with my attitude about processes, and this may cause  disharmony for others who feel we should just let them be.  My feeling is that I think it's good I'm causing reaction to others who feel we shouldn't do processes, because I'm forcing them to rethink their focus.  It's adding a bit of diversity to the thought patterns here that thinks otherwise.

I'm playing the role of strict parent in threads where others seem to lean too much on relaxed parent.  

Things have to balance out between strict and relaxed (grin).  And I also think many people tend to be lazy on processes, and I think people need to be alerted on their lazy approach on not doing them.
 

 

 




I found a quote on an old thread that I think and feel is pertinent to this particular tangent:

"Abe: So, let's say that you're standing in a place where you have an
idea you think that might be a good action to take... and so you just
contemplate taking the action. You just imagine taking it. And in
your imagery,
if it feels free flowing and exhilarating to you, then
that's an indication that it is going with the flow. But if it feels
uncomfortable to you, then that's an indication that there's some
resistance.

Now here's a question we want to put back to you: Does a feeling of
resistance about a certain action... does that mean it's the wrong action?

Questioner: No, not necessarily because I might get contrast from
that which will lead me to knowing more of what I want.

Abe: That is always true. But even more than that, it doesn't
necessarily mean that it's the wrong action. It means... it always
means... you're going to really like this... that I haven't done
enough energy alignment to make it feel right. In other words, it
doesn't mean it's wrong, it just means I'm trying to get too much
leverage out of my action. How about that? It just means I'm trying
to get too much leverage out of my action. Why not prepave it with
more thought?"

The Law of Attraction in Action Episode III, DVD


 :allgood

MiAlma
Member


Joined: Fri May 7th, 2010
Location: Que Rica Es Mi Vida!, USA
Posts: 664
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 07:34 pm
This reminds me: I also like to pre-pave, it always works for me.

Gwen Elizabeth
Member


Joined: Sat Mar 14th, 2009
Location: Florida USA
Posts: 386
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 08:23 pm
Thanks for posting this Lisa!  This workshop is affecting me more than any previous and I have only read your transcriptions.  I await its arival today.

The real power in imagination comes when, if you could say, “I used my imagination to thrill myself in the Vortex” then we say you are using it in the most powerful, beneficial way. 

I did this all morning as I got my hair cut, all through Wal-Mart and other errands!  I awoke a little out of the vortex having come down from my 3 day high from your other thread and popped myself in again quickly! 

I have a new set point and found it by just remembering the feeling of yesterday.  I changed my feeling immediately and then imagined the feeling of living with everything in my VR without thinking of what exactly is in there.  I find I was able to reach for the feeling place easily today where before I relied on thought to congure the feeling.  Not saying I will always be able to do this but I get it now.  

But if you are in the Vortex then your imagination can explore all of the details of everything you’ve put there incrementally.

I am looking forward to this! 

“How far from reality are you able to imagine?”
 
I am not sure yet but I am on it!  :kiss:

Gwen

Last edited on Fri Jul 16th, 2010 09:29 pm by Gwen Elizabeth

TheSourceInMe
Member


Joined: Wed Jun 2nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 77
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 08:27 pm
You took the words right out of my mouth!

No one needs to be alerted by anyone on how well they are doing.  That's the job of one's IB.  Are you feeling positive or negative emotion?  Ok...LOA will always match whatever vibration is offered.  That's really the only "parent" we need.

I shared this with a fellow Aber here, and I will share it with all of you now:

The moment we turn the teachings of Abe into another religion is the moment we do ourselves a HUGE disservice.  The overall theme of Abe is FREEDOM.  There's all kinds of freedom.  Freedom from oppression, judgment, pain, lack, illness.  The moment we begin depending on the power of others is the moment we cease to recognize and EXERCISE our own power. 

Do you believe that you are Source Energy?  If yes, then start acting like it!

:kiss::kiss:

TheSourceInMe
Member


Joined: Wed Jun 2nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 77
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 08:29 pm
Fireball, you just don't quit, do you!  I don't know how much more I can stand this week.  Maybe I'll just implode with joy.  Really, that's the "next logical step" from where I am right now! 

I love this stuff.  Keep it coming!

::hugging

Gwen Elizabeth
Member


Joined: Sat Mar 14th, 2009
Location: Florida USA
Posts: 386
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 08:36 pm
TheSourceInMe wrote: The moment we turn the teachings of Abe into another religion is the moment we do ourselves a HUGE disservice.  The overall theme of Abe is FREEDOM.  There's all kinds of freedom.  Freedom from oppression, judgment, pain, lack, illness.  The moment we begin depending on the power of others is the moment we cease to recognize and EXERCISE our own power. 


Excellent!  I am going to implode with joy as well.  The better it gets, the better it gets!

Last edited on Fri Jul 16th, 2010 08:40 pm by Gwen Elizabeth

Fireball
Member
 

Joined: Mon Feb 22nd, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 453
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 16th, 2010 09:22 pm
You are ALL too funny!! Thank you for the LMAO laughter and lifting my vibration even higher ::LOL::LOL

I was dancing in the living room with my girls listening to the "Buena Vista Social Club" CD and soon I was dancing in Havana, Barcelona, Madrid, Cozumel, all of Central and South America and every Spanish speaking place I could think of!

I definitely thrilled myself with my imagination and I got very far from reality! Yippee! That felt AWESOME!!::singer

 

 


 Current time is 03:49 am
Page:    1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  


 

 




Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez