Abraham-Hicks Discussion Home
 Search       Members   Calendar   Help   Home 
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 

Virtual Reality
 Moderated by: Marc, Leslie, David1 Topic closed
 New Topic   Print 
AuthorPost
livingourdream
Member
 

Joined: Thu Apr 17th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sun Jan 31st, 2010 02:25 pm
Easy wrote;And how to deal with that? Did they continue and explain how "not to" do VR in order to fix something?
Indianapolis, IN, 5-28-02


Easy, the way to deal with that is to activate something else by just feeling good. Just go to your VR and have fun. A place that makes your heart sing and for no other reason. When you feel good CONSISTENTLY everything else in your life will fall into place. It's that simple! :kiss:

Easy
Member
 

Joined: Wed Sep 23rd, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 97
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sun Jan 31st, 2010 02:29 pm
@ livingourdream: So it's not about "Hmm, but I can't feel good about my money situation... ok, let's feel good about a scene on the beach..." ;)?

Guess I'm too much in this "gotta fix it"-mode... yet! Gonna ride the wave to a better feeling place... nooot in order to make it happen of course... ::hugging

 

But say, Abraham said, if you don't change your vibration on a certain subject, it will remain there...? That's the reason why I'm so keen on changing my vibration about say money...

livingourdream
Member
 

Joined: Thu Apr 17th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sun Jan 31st, 2010 02:48 pm
Easy wrote; But say, Abraham said, if you don't change your vibration on a certain subject, it will remain there...? That's the reason why I'm so keen on changing my vibration about say money...


But you see Easy, you are changing your vibration by dabbling in Virtual Reality, by feeling good, which is an allowing vibration. The Universe is responding to how you are FEELING.

You have already asked for more money because of the contrast you are living. Ask and it is given IMMEDIATELY.

 The only reason you are not experiencing this immediate answer of more money is "only" because you are more focused on not having the money than you are "having" the money, otherwise it would be there already in your bank account.

You could spend your whole life in step one, asking, asking, asking, asking and never relax and allow.

 So, What is allowing? Allowing is feeling good. You don't have to think about money in order to let money in. You just can't think about lack of money or why is it not happening, in order to let money in.

Yet, you could think about anything else that made you feel good CONSISTENTLY and the money will begin to flow. You will evidence of this shift in your vibration.

 

So Virtual Reality is activating a "FEEL GOOD" vibration. It doesn't do it immediatly but it begins to dilute what-is, which is why abe says 30 days of "PLAYING" with this.

You will discover, as I have, that after even a week of VR your bank account will start to shift!!

::hearts

 

 

 

zannie
Member


Joined: Fri Oct 31st, 2008
Location: Sparkle Filled Zero Point Field, United Kingdom
Posts: 73
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sun Jan 31st, 2010 03:59 pm
I am at Crufts Dog Show, front seat, it is the part where the border collies show off and race each other, racing, running leaping, turning around racing running, leaping barking..licking!!!

wow wow

bow wow

take a bow.

I have in my hand an invitation to the after show biscuitS and bones party.!

 

Easy
Member
 

Joined: Wed Sep 23rd, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 97
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sun Jan 31st, 2010 06:16 pm
Hi livingourdream :D

So even if I don't move up the scale on money, if I move up for another reason or because I decided to focus on something else, it will "move me up" when it comes to money, too?


Because you know there are those people always complaining about money, but relationships doesn't seem to be a big issue for them or the other way round... and I somehow thought that Abe suggest or urgently advise to move up the scale on the issues, where there are resistances?

Angel
Member


Joined: Mon Jan 14th, 2008
Location: Eilat, Israel
Posts: 397
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sun Jan 31st, 2010 06:56 pm
livingourdream, thank you so much for these VRs! They're perfect little vignettes and I relate to all of them. Your descriptions are awesome, so evocative - and the pics you've found to go with them are wonderful! ::hugging

Love
Isobel ::hearts

Merry
Member


Joined: Sat Jan 16th, 2010
Location: I Am Worthy Living In Lake Worth, USA
Posts: 337
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sun Jan 31st, 2010 09:09 pm
Easy: I believe this is the part of the quote that you are asking for, though it talks about a dream job it could apply to you for money, take note of the underlined and the thing that Abraham really wants us to hear.

If you're looking for a dream job, then it seems that doing a virtual reality about that would be more effective. But what we sometimes notice is, is there is something that you very much want that you are very much not living, it's harder for you to do a virtual reality about that than it might be about some other thing.

And the thing that we really want you to hear is, when you are in the state of allowing, you are in the state of allowing. So, you could do a virtual reality about anything that would make you feel good, and if you could maintain those kinds of virtual realities that make you feel good, then your dream job would come, because you've already asked for it.     Quote from Abraham

Merry
Member


Joined: Sat Jan 16th, 2010
Location: I Am Worthy Living In Lake Worth, USA
Posts: 337
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sun Jan 31st, 2010 09:23 pm
livingourdream:

I love the visuals. That picture on the beach, very romantic.

Oh and I was the one who asked your gardener to cut me a bouquet of those lovely pink roses you have growing (my goodness that rose bush of yours is just packed full of roses)...they are on my table now and the scent is so wonderful.

Funny we have almost the exact same car. Though mine is silver like in the picture.

Now how would you like to join me in Tivoli. I am going to drop a coin in the fountain. Of course I would be making a wish...which you might think is step 1, though we do have to do some step 1ing sometimes...this though is more for the fun of it and what fun knowing that before that coin hits the water...it is done.  

thecutieone
Member


Joined: Thu Jan 28th, 2010
Location: Ratisbon, Germany
Posts: 51
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Mon Feb 1st, 2010 01:03 am
It's a mild summer night in Hong Kong, 11:33 p.m.
I'm sitting on top of a skyscraper and I can feel the wind up here. the way my hair blows in the wind and the glittery city, I feel completely at ease.
I get up, I take a step forward and let myself fall. I fly around freely and land on top of a smaller building near to me. I can see people walking in the streets. A man carrying a plastic bag, probably take-out. A woman getting in her car. A group of students carrying a six pack of beer and snacks. An elderly woman behind a snack stand counter. a young girl with her boyfriend waiting for their order. I decide that I wanna dive into the action down there---
I get myself some sort of meatballs I've never tried before. man they're good! wonder what's in it... so this is what HK dollars look like... I walk around on the streets, skip skip skip skip skip... several couples passing my way... I'm thinking "next time I come here I've gotta take my girlfriend" oh how I love this world... the people here seem to notice me. whether it's my white dress or my bare feet, or simply the original smile on my face. I feel so free... they're all smiling back... I've reached an intersection... a shopping street... they have nice shops with beautiful clothing here... I should drop by when they're open. for now it's satisfying enough to look at these beautiful clothes... I look at the prices and I can afford them! even though I don't know how much I have at hand I can afford them. what a nice feeling... a fresh breeze in my face... it's 2:02 now... I absolutely wanna stay forever! somebody just opened the window in an apartment above a convenience store... a woman with short hair... I can hear the TV in the living room from here... She turned away but I smile at her and wish her a wonderful night and an even more wonderful morning... I'm imagining her waking up in the morning all refreshed and full of spirit and I can hear her thinking "today feels like a very special day"... she's feeling happy and her husband and pre-school kid notice that she's more peaceful and kinder than usual... I'm satisfied with that vision so I continue walking down the shopping street... there are less people around here, it's quiet... at 3:45 everyone should be in bed. I head for the park to find a bench to rest for the night...
what a nice spot... a bench near a fountain, the sound of water is so calming. I give thanks for such a beautiful day and close my eyes.

7:03, I wake up again. The sun welcomes a new day full of opportunity. I make my way down the same shopping street as last night. People getting ready to go to work... The woman from last night! She seems to be doing really well. She's opening the window again. Oh, she sees me! She smiles~~ "GOOD MORNING!" I yell. I don't understand what she yells back but I know it means "good morning" happy about that great experience I skip down the street... and wish everyone who passes me a good morning. It seems that in the moment people see me, they feel really great! I like that. I wanna see more people smile! It's time for me to go now but I'll definitely be back!

edit: AMAZING! I got out of it but I still feel like I'm in it! I'M DEFINITELY GONNA DO THAT MORE OFTEN!
That is so much better than watching Digimon!

Last edited on Mon Feb 1st, 2010 01:18 am by thecutieone

livingourdream
Member
 

Joined: Thu Apr 17th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Mon Feb 1st, 2010 03:41 am
Easy wrote: Hi livingourdream :D

So even if I don't move up the scale on money, if I move up for another reason or because I decided to focus on something else, it will "move me up" when it comes to money, too?
Yes that is exactly right Easy! :exactly: 

Because you know there are those people always complaining about money, but relationships doesn't seem to be a big issue for them or the other way round... and I somehow thought that Abe suggest or urgently advise to move up the scale on the issues, where there are resistances?

 

What Merry said :allgood


livingourdream
Member
 

Joined: Thu Apr 17th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Mon Feb 1st, 2010 03:54 am
Merry wrote: livingourdream:


Oh and I was the one who asked your gardener to cut me a bouquet of those lovely pink roses you have growing (my goodness that rose bush of yours is just packed full of roses)...they are on my table now and the scent is so wonderful.


 

Yes my gardner mentioned that you stopped by. Next time we must do lunch together and our personal chef will prepare a delicious gourmet dinner out in our bali pavilion and afterwards we can enjoy a refreshing dip in our lagoon style pool surrounded by sweet smelling frangipani's and sip cocktails while watching an up-lifting movie on our outdoor movie screen where our hearts will soar with exhilaration and joy and freedom!

 


 


Oh and tivoli sounds divine darling ::devil

livingourdream
Member
 

Joined: Thu Apr 17th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Mon Feb 1st, 2010 03:58 am
thecutieone wrote:
 AMAZING! I got out of it but I still feel like I'm in it! I'M DEFINITELY GONNA DO THAT MORE OFTEN!

Thecutieone, I can relate to what you are saying. I have such a great time in my VR's it's a shock to come back to the present.

livingourdream
Member
 

Joined: Thu Apr 17th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Mon Feb 1st, 2010 04:10 am

 


It's a cold winter's day at Camelot. I feel cozy and warm sitting in my office in front of my big open fire. I'm doing what I love. I can hear the rain pouring outside on the tin roof. I stop to watch my beautiful boys, Nuffy, Will and Jack in their yellow rain coats riding their quad bikes out in the paddocks. I'm sipping on a delicious cup of tea and basking in the magnificent vista. I love the tranquility of living here. My heart is singing.

livingourdream
Member
 

Joined: Thu Apr 17th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Mon Feb 1st, 2010 04:12 am
Angel wrote: livingourdream, thank you so much for these VRs! They're perfect little vignettes and I relate to all of them. Your descriptions are awesome, so evocative - and the pics you've found to go with them are wonderful! ::hugging

Love
Isobel ::hearts

Thank YOU Isobel ::flowers

livingourdream
Member
 

Joined: Thu Apr 17th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Feb 2nd, 2010 02:54 am
 

Where am I? I'm on a road trip driving around Europe for the summer and the weather is glorious and Merry is with me and we're taking a maigcal journey through Tivoli, a natural wonder, with its sweeping Italian views, elaborately engineered fountains, and its two ancient villas and we're wandering through Villa d'Este, the finest Baroque garden in Italy and we're jaw-dropping spellbound by the beautiful gardens, mazes and some five hundred jets in fountains, pools, water troughs and the mighty ancient cypresses and we're appreciating the breathtaking views over the plain towards the Eternal City and I feel the exhilaration of being here and I never want this day to end.


 

livingourdream
Member
 

Joined: Thu Apr 17th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Feb 2nd, 2010 10:46 pm
Why Virtual Reality?



Abraham: (in response to a question regarding the new process of virtual reality vs. the process of talking about what you want and why you want it.)


When you talk about what you want so often what is activated is a vibration that is different from what would allow it to be. When you talk about how it’s gonna come and who’s gonna bring it and how it’s gonna be—since you don’t have answers to those questions, it just activates within you vibrations that do not serve you.


So we were softly wanting to turn your attention to, “I want it because it would feel good. I want it because in the having of it I would feel this way.” In other words, that “I want it because” was offered in the same way that we are offering this virtual reality—to point you toward a vibration that is softer and less resistant.


We just think that the virtual reality is taking it a step beyond that but all with the same intent in mind. When you say, “I want it because” there’s a tendency of saying, “I want it because I don’t have it.”


And so, we were always guiding you to reach for good feelings and we’re always saying to you that the reason that you want it is because you want to feel good.


And, therefore, if you’re not feeling good when you’re talking about why you want it, it still stays apart from you.


As you stand in this place without something, and your dominant awareness is that it isn’t happening, then as you move forward it moves forward proportionately because you keep carrying the vibration of the absence with it as your dominant vibration.


So you can’t let it into your experience as long as its absence is what is dominant in your vibration.


Questioner: Okay so, we can expect further processes from you


Abraham: Eternally. And we feel sorry for any of you who are trying to do them all at once.


Abraham—Hicks Indianapolis, IN 5-28-02

Chesterama
Member


Joined: Thu Feb 19th, 2009
Location: Alaska USA
Posts: 491
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Feb 2nd, 2010 10:53 pm
I'm flexing my muscles, making my friends laugh as we line up at the starting line of the biggest, baddest race in Alaska. I love Lost Lake, its so beautiful! The morning air is crisp, and I'm hoping it drizzles a bit so we can all stay cool as we run the almost 18 miles through the mountain trail. I look over at my friends, they are so excited and ready to go.

And I feel such joy being there with them! I am eager for what is coming...and oh do I know what it is coming! My healthy and strong body carried me through the same race a year before. This time, its going to be even better. My time will be shorter, and I dont have to worry about bears because so long as I dont think of them, LOA wont bring them to me.

So wonderfuL!


 

Rachel

livingourdream
Member
 

Joined: Thu Apr 17th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Feb 2nd, 2010 11:05 pm



 



It is one of those lazy gorgeous afternoons in Honolulu. The sun seems to heighten the color and shapes of the flowers. The trade winds are blowing. I can smell the exotic perfume of plants and salt sea. I'm strollling hand in hand with Nathan through the market stalls to have dinner at an award winning Thai restaurant. We spend a decadent hour sampling the most amazing dishes we've ever tasted. Feeling like we never want the day to end, we leave to sit at a romantic candlelight table on the beach to savour the vista and indulge in an evening coctail. The island has such an incredible, magical ambience. I look up to appreciate the sparkly night. I feel intoxicated by the sheer beauty of it all. I want to stay forever.

livingourdream
Member
 

Joined: Thu Apr 17th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Feb 2nd, 2010 11:17 pm
Chesterama wrote: I'm flexing my muscles, making my friends laugh as we line up at the starting line of the biggest, baddest race in Alaska. I love Lost Lake, its so beautiful! The morning air is crisp, and I'm hoping it drizzles a bit so we can all stay cool as we run the almost 18 miles through the mountain trail. I look over at my friends, they are so excited and ready to go.

And I feel such joy being there with them! I am eager for what is coming...and oh do I know what it is coming! My healthy and strong body carried me through the same race a year before. This time, its going to be even better. My time will be shorter, and I dont have to worry about bears because so long as I dont think of them, LOA wont bring them to me.


 

Hi Rachel! I love your VR so much I can't help adding a photo ::hugging 

livingourdream
Member
 

Joined: Thu Apr 17th, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Feb 2nd, 2010 11:26 pm

 


It's summertime and as the soft bush dusk falls Nathan and I sip wine in the garden at our glorious dilapidated wooden plank table, sheltered by a mighty oak tree. The heady scent of roses in first summer blush, wafts by. The sunlight dapples through the leaves and the quiet is uncanny. I can hear bees buzzing and far off moo-ing. The scent of jasmin and David Austin roses is so evocative. My eyes wander to a box hedge framing an ornamental fountain. The sound of water is so peaceful and tranquil. Nathan and I are enjoying each other's company. Every single day my heart pounds with excitment at the prospect of being with him in the evening. I'm surrounded by heaven on earth. I can feel that that moment of exhilaration is there.


 Current time is 02:05 am
Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  Next Page Last Page  


 

 




Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez