Abraham-Hicks Discussion Home
 Search       Members   Calendar   Help   Home 
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 
Abraham-Hicks Discussion > Forums > Practicing the Teachings > Naturally Slim Columnar Pad Process - 30 Days

Naturally Slim Columnar Pad Process - 30 Days
 Moderated by: Marc, Leslie, David1  
 New Topic   Reply   Print 
AuthorPost
Indi-Em
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Posts: 638
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jun 18th, 2010 08:59 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Hi everyone,

I just found the notes I took when I was watching Think and get slim DVD and one of the things Abe suggested is that we say "I use the resources that I have" every time we check a column on the pad. So I have started doing this now.

I am pleased to say that I am on track and that drinking 8 glasses of water, going up and down the stairs 6 times, doing deep breathing and walking 15 minutes is now as part of my routine as brushing my teeth. It doesn't feel like a chore. It takes 21 days to form a habit and today is day 17.

Anyone else doing this along with us care to share. I would love to know how you are doing. Don't be shy:).

honeypie
Member


Joined: Thu May 13th, 2010
Location: California USA
Posts: 114
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jun 19th, 2010 08:55 pm
 Quote  Reply 
I ::hearts::hearts::hearts today's quote!!!!  I never heard it that way before!!!  ::wow

Indi-Em
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Posts: 638
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jun 19th, 2010 09:02 pm
 Quote  Reply 
I know, right?!

honeypie
Member


Joined: Thu May 13th, 2010
Location: California USA
Posts: 114
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sun Jun 20th, 2010 12:46 am
 Quote  Reply 
I'm going to copy it here so we can see it when we're looking at this thread in the future!  ::cool::grapevine




"Aren't you just thrilled that there are billions of beings of intelligence within you? Cells that each know what's best for them? And as they find what's best for them, it is ultimately what's best for you--unless you're focused upon something unwanted and using that as your excuse to block the flow. They are asking, Non-Physical is answering. Are you in the way or are you letting it flow? That's what this "Letting go and letting God" is all about. It's about relaxing and no longer hindering the communication between the individual askers. Every particle gets to individually decide. And as every particle asks, it is answered--and the Whole continues to thrive."
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in Sedona, AZ on Saturday, August 5th, 2000 #475
Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

Last edited on Sun Jun 20th, 2010 12:46 am by honeypie

Indi-Em
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Posts: 638
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Wed Jun 23rd, 2010 08:05 pm
 Quote  Reply 
21 days today! It's officially a habit. I am glad to say that I've kept up with what I had set out to do. Walking, drinking one and half liters of water, do 5 minutes of deep breathing and going up the stairs 6 times and often more. In addition and even though I hadn't written them on my pad, but I will now, I bless and appreciate all those who have had a hand in getting the food to me and I bless and appreciate my body for knowing what to do. I have also been putting my fork down after every mouthful of food and chewing it well before swallowing.

I haven't weighed myself and I don't miss it. This is huge for me because I used to compulsively weigh myself daily and it used to set the tone for my day. Not weighing myself is such freedom::downstream. I can feel I have lost a bit of weight, probably cm (inches). The clothes which were tight are a bit looser. When I get to 30 days I will add new things to my list, easy things that I can manage.

These changes for me are really important because I used to eat too fast, it was pure emotional eating and now I eat consciously (deliberate eating instead of eating by default ::devil).

I never exercised at all and now this daily walking has become so easy. As for the drinking of water and deep breathing I am pleased that I am helping my hard working trillions of cells do their job by quenching their thirst and thoroughly oxygenating them. All in all I find this process/game to have had a positive effect not only on my body but also in the way I now relate to food. I believe that whatever weight I release now will not come back.

How is everyone else doing? Don't be shy. I would love to know how this is working out for you.

Last edited on Wed Jun 23rd, 2010 08:05 pm by Indi-Em

honeypie
Member


Joined: Thu May 13th, 2010
Location: California USA
Posts: 114
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2010 03:37 am
 Quote  Reply 
Hi Em!  Your posts are so encouraging!  What awesome changes you're making happen!!!!!!!::grapevine::cool::hearts

I'm doing "OK"!!  I'm a bit tired from zoo travels and Father's Day festivities!  My step-dad said how much he loved seeing me enjoy myself on Saturday.  Or maybe it was Sunday.  Anyway, he noticed that I was having a good time, so I must be having some fun over here!!!!!!! 

Oh yeah, 21 days already!  Time flies!  I haven't been checking off the columns much, only mentally. 

My daughter is asleep in the carseat.  I guess  I better go get her! 

honeypie
Member


Joined: Thu May 13th, 2010
Location: California USA
Posts: 114
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2010 05:37 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Em and anyone else- are you going to weigh yourself after 30 days?  I am planning on it, I'm curious!  I do feel slimmer.  Some days I feel hot and bloat-y but yesterday I was noticing that I feel slimmer and my face looks slimmer.  :)

Indi-Em
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Posts: 638
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2010 06:43 pm
 Quote  Reply 
honeypie wrote: Em and anyone else- are you going to weigh yourself after 30 days?  I am planning on it, I'm curious!  I do feel slimmer.  Some days I feel hot and bloat-y but yesterday I was noticing that I feel slimmer and my face looks slimmer.  :)

Yay Honeypie! I am happy for you. Remember the most important thing is to feel good about yourself now. Now is where the power is.::downstream

Yes I am going to weigh myself in 7 days, but regardless of what the scale says I am carrying on with the process and with this thread.

honeypie
Member


Joined: Thu May 13th, 2010
Location: California USA
Posts: 114
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2010 06:51 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Em- Cool!!!! 

Yeah, feeling slimmer= slimmer!!!  Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Indi-Em
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Posts: 638
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2010 07:08 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Em- Cool!!!! 

Yeah, feeling slimmer= slimmer!!!  Yay!!!!!!!!!!

::tramp::ghost::ghost::ghost::tramp::woohoo::woohoo

TheDonutWhisperer
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Florida USA
Posts: 116
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2010 07:54 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Indi-Em wrote: Yes I am going to weigh myself in 7 days, but regardless of what the scale says I am carrying on with the process and with this thread.


Hello Indi-Em! 

Just wanted to congratulate you on your journey here!  Excellent work!  Thought I would throw in my humble 2 cents since I am a weight loss coach who studies Abraham. 

In my work and in my book, I ask my clients/readers to throw out their scales.  It is a non-negotiable issue.  If they don't want to, I won't continue to work with them because I know the negative power of the scale.

I would encourage you to NOT weigh yourself again until you are at the size you want to be.  If you really don't care what it says, then why take the chance that it may discourage you and knock you right out of the Vortex?

Stay happy and away from the scale!  Again, this is just my humble opinion....

Sending you much love!

::hearts  Susanna

Indi-Em
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Posts: 638
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2010 08:30 pm
 Quote  Reply 
TheDonutWhisperer wrote: Indi-Em wrote: Yes I am going to weigh myself in 7 days, but regardless of what the scale says I am carrying on with the process and with this thread.


Hello Indi-Em! 

Just wanted to congratulate you on your journey here!  Excellent work!  Thought I would throw in my humble 2 cents since I am a weight loss coach who studies Abraham. 

In my work and in my book, I ask my clients/readers to throw out their scales.  It is a non-negotiable issue.  If they don't want to, I won't continue to work with them because I know the negative power of the scale.

I would encourage you to NOT weigh yourself again until you are at the size you want to be.  If you really don't care what it says, then why take the chance that it may discourage you and knock you right out of the Vortex?

Stay happy and away from the scale!  Again, this is just my humble opinion....

Sending you much love!

::hearts  Susanna
Thank you Susanna::TU, I am glad you said that because frankly if I am deep down honest with myself I really don't feel like weighing myself. You have confirmed what my intuition was telling me. I am not going to weigh myself in 7 days and perhaps never again. I changed my mind Honeypie  ::devil.

Susanna
::hugging

honeypie
Member


Joined: Thu May 13th, 2010
Location: California USA
Posts: 114
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2010 09:43 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Indi-Em wrotI changed my mind Honeypie  ::devil.



Well, OK!!!  :) 

Thanks for the advice, Susanna! 


One cool thing that is happening around here is that food is sticking around a little longer!  In my pantry and in my refrigerator, that is!  I bought a box of crackers for my daughter over a month ago, and she just finished them this morning.  A few months ago, those crackers would have been GONE in a flash!  I just discovered some strawberries that my mom sent home with me on Friday.  I couldn't believe that I just didn't gobble them all up on Saturday!!!!  ::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts  It's nice to have food on hand instead of eating it all up as soon as I bring it in the doorway!  ::cool

I even have a piece of cake of all things in my refrigerator right now!  Yay!

Evey
Member


Joined: Fri Aug 7th, 2009
Location: Orlando, Florida USA
Posts: 2666
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2010 10:16 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Wow! I love you all! And i love this thread!! And i am just sending some love!!!


::stardust:kiss:::stardust

Indi-Em
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Posts: 638
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2010 11:04 pm
 Quote  Reply 
honeypie wrote: Indi-Em wrotI changed my mind Honeypie  ::devil.



Well, OK!!!  :) 

Thanks for the advice, Susanna! 


One cool thing that is happening around here is that food is sticking around a little longer!  In my pantry and in my refrigerator, that is!  I bought a box of crackers for my daughter over a month ago, and she just finished them this morning.  A few months ago, those crackers would have been GONE in a flash!  I just discovered some strawberries that my mom sent home with me on Friday.  I couldn't believe that I just didn't gobble them all up on Saturday!!!!  ::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts  It's nice to have food on hand instead of eating it all up as soon as I bring it in the doorway!  ::cool

I even have a piece of cake of all things in my refrigerator right now!  Yay!
::wow::wow::woohoo::woohoo::wow::wowYou go girl::bow::bow::bow!!

WildLily
Member


Joined: Mon Feb 15th, 2010
Location: North Beach, Maryland USA
Posts: 181
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2010 11:05 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Ooh, I wish I'd seen this topic when you started up, but I'm here, better late than never! ::grapevine I had just re-watched the Think and Get Slim video and was thinking of doing this process.  Maybe there will be some of you on this thread that will want to stick around after the 30 days (or re-route us to a new 30-day thread.)  During the next week I am going to get caught up on your posts and hopefully add some of my own.

What I like about this process is that it has such an easy-peasy feel to it.  I'm going to look at all the "things" I could do as just fun suggestions, and things that I WANT to do for myself, rather than things that I feel I have to do.  I want my physical activity to be coming from a place of joy.  And I'm going to include less "active" things like: 
  • remember to tell myself that food is my friend.
  • practice radical self-acceptance
  • smile at myself in the mirror
  • remember that I am perfect the way that I am
  • BOPA's, envisioning, etc.
I hope I'm not repeating what you've all already said (I haven't quite caught up with the posts.) 

So glad this thread is here and that I'm finally here as well!

Su ::hearts


Indi-Em
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Posts: 638
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2010 11:07 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Evey wrote: Wow! I love you all! And i love this thread!! And i am just sending some love!!!


::stardust:kiss:::stardust
Thank you Evey ::hugging::huggingI love you too!:kiss::kiss:

Indi-Em
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Posts: 638
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2010 11:20 pm
 Quote  Reply 
WildLily wrote: Ooh, I wish I'd seen this topic when you started up, but I'm here, better late than never! ::grapevine I had just re-watched the Think and Get Slim video and was thinking of doing this process.  Maybe there will be some of you on this thread that will want to stick around after the 30 days (or re-route us to a new 30-day thread.)  During the next week I am going to get caught up on your posts and hopefully add some of my own.

What I like about this process is that it has such an easy-peasy feel to it.  I'm going to look at all the "things" I could do as just fun suggestions, and things that I WANT to do for myself, rather than things that I feel I have to do.  I want my physical activity to be coming from a place of joy.  And I'm going to include less "active" things like: 
  • remember to tell myself that food is my friend.
  • practice radical self-acceptance
  • smile at myself in the mirror
  • remember that I am perfect the way that I am
  • BOPA's, envisioning, etc.
I hope I'm not repeating what you've all already said (I haven't quite caught up with the posts.) 

So glad this thread is here and that I'm finally here as well!

Su ::hearts


Welcome Su! Nice to "see" you ::cool. I am carrying on with the thread past the 30 days so please post because it really is motivating. I like the "actions" you have chosen to take. Abe said that this is the only time when they suggest we take action. You can start as day 1 and keep track. If you want to PM with your e-mail address I will send you my excel columnar pad for you to adapt to your actions.

I will now go to bed it's 11.18pm here. Good night from Switzerland.

Em


honeypie
Member


Joined: Thu May 13th, 2010
Location: California USA
Posts: 114
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2010 11:41 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Thanks, Evey!  And welcome, Su!  It doesn't matter if you repeat anything!  :allgood All good ideas!

I love this thread, too, and plan to continue, too! 


::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts

p.s. Good night, Em, or good morning when you read this!  :)

Indi-Em
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Posts: 638
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jul 1st, 2010 10:30 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Well 30 days today!! I am glad to say that I have kept up with what I have the resources to do. I am glad I have developed new habits. I have learned to appreciate my body and the food that I eat. I have not weighed myself. I can feel that I have lost some weight. I am going to cross out the columns that I have been doing and do some other ones that I can manage. It is a slow way of doing it, but my old belief patterns have been with me for a very long time so I am going to keep practicing and creating new neuropathways.

Has anyone else been doing this process as well? Honeypie how is it going for you?

:kiss::kiss::kiss:


 Current time is 03:46 am
Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  


 

 




Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez