Abraham-Hicks Discussion Home
 Search       Members   Calendar   Help   Home 
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 

MEXICO CRUISE 2010 ROLL CALL
 Moderated by: Marc, Leslie, David  
 New Topic   Reply   Print 
AuthorPost
Fabs222
Member


Joined: Wed Sep 9th, 2009
Location: Crozet, Virginia USA
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Mar 16th, 2010 08:35 am
 Quote  Reply 
RadiantRaven wrote: I love listening to everyone's recordings, but I have to admit that hearing my questions and hearing my own voice is a TRIP!!!  hahahahahha!!!  I loved what Abe said to me about reveling in APPRECIATION!



APPRECIATION: that was Abe's opening message too!

They told us to look for things to appreciate everyday. They really emphasized it and for some reason I really heard it this time.

And I can feel how it is getting easier, so ::cool 

 

fromknowingtojoy
Member


Joined: Thu Oct 29th, 2009
Location: New York USA
Posts: 3323
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Mar 16th, 2010 08:40 am
 Quote  Reply 
WOW - this is great job! It is seasonal, you right, but he can try to figure out how to complement with something else similar to what he likes. Many businesses has 2 seasonal jobs, for example: Air conditioning/Heating business.  It's like taking a bounce::devil.  Also now stoves become very popular, we were looking for soapstone stove to put one in the house.  Maybe he can be a specialist on stoves too! Just a thought:) 

RadiantRaven
Member


Joined: Thu Jan 15th, 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 312
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Mar 16th, 2010 04:51 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Thank you so much for posting Jeff's conversation with Abe Fabs!!!  I so needed to hear that today. 

I loved this part so much "
I found this, there is more coming that is like it and even more.  And I’ll recognize it when I see it."

WOW!  I am wanting a new job and boy does this help sooth that feeling of desperation! 

"
and from inside the Vortex, when you are in the mode of doing that work that you love doing so much, that you are so good at, bask in it, milk it.

Even when you are not doing it, remember how it feels when you are doing it. Keep that vibration alive and the Universe has to fill in the gap because you are in the Vortex, because of your focus."


I totally see what they are saying about milking what you enjoy doing.  I enjoy being on the Forum and I enjoy having my Abe Meetups and I enjoy talking with people about Abe.  I love organizing things and being appreciated and acknowledged for being so awesome.  I love being in communication with people in a positive and uplifting way.  I love being surrounded by people who are inspiring, creative and joyful.  I love organizing events and get together and planning trips.  I love going camping, hiking, kayaking, etc. and teaching others how to do those things.  I love to be in the Vortex and get paid for that.

Thank you for the inspiration this morning!

FYI- I don't think that his job is seasonal, because in Australia winter is our summer....HAHAHAHAHAH!!! 

RadiantRaven
Member


Joined: Thu Jan 15th, 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 312
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Mar 16th, 2010 04:53 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Fabs222 wrote: RadiantRaven wrote: I love listening to everyone's recordings, but I have to admit that hearing my questions and hearing my own voice is a TRIP!!!  hahahahahha!!!  I loved what Abe said to me about reveling in APPRECIATION!



APPRECIATION: that was Abe's opening message too!

They told us to look for things to appreciate everyday. They really emphasized it and for some reason I really heard it this time.

And I can feel how it is getting easier, so ::cool 

 
YAHOO!!!!   ::hearts::hearts::hearts::grapevine::hearts::hearts::hearts

fromknowingtojoy
Member


Joined: Thu Oct 29th, 2009
Location: New York USA
Posts: 3323
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Mar 16th, 2010 06:30 pm
 Quote  Reply 
RadiantRaven wrote:
FYI- I don't think that his job is seasonal, because in Australia winter is our summer....HAHAHAHAHAH!!! 

They are in PA:)

Fabs222
Member


Joined: Wed Sep 9th, 2009
Location: Crozet, Virginia USA
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Mar 18th, 2010 07:49 am
 Quote  Reply 
Fabs222 wrote: Elena, did you transcribe your interaction? If not, someone else could...may be I will!



Ok so...I just transcribed the first part of Elena's interaction with Abe and with her permisssion to post it, here it is:

Elena: Very nervous…

Abraham: Breathe deeply and speak loudly

(Silence…Elena is trying to breathe!…)

Or sit quietly and say nothing…(Laughter from the audience)…It’s all good!

Elena: Hum…I had a very unique experience in my life, and that’s what I want to talk about. I went through a lot of years of very serious meditation…retreats, many hours a day, between 10 and 12 hours a day of meditation

Abraham: Of withdrawing from life!

Elena: Hum…That’s what I want to talk about, because I went to one workshop where you were saying that people who meditate a lot, they withdraw from life and they look kind of dead. And …(laughter) but in my experience, it is completely not true for me, because I was experiencing so much inside, and was going through so much…

Abraham: There is nothing wrong with what you were doing and we agree with you. You do not look dead…(Laughter), but meditation is a quieting of the mind and therefore a releasing of resistance and therefore a moving into the Vortex and a dawning of that broader perspective. And it’s not so different, really, from the vibration that you held before you came forth and focused. So the only reason that we use the term, which is a bit harsh, of withdrawing from life is because when you stay there for long periods of time you are not experiencing what you came to experience.

We’ve been talking about this today, you see…If you said my options were: I could focus out into my reality where there was unwanted things and be out of whack with who I am, or I could meditate and come back into alignment with who I am, and those were my choices…Then we would say: well we would be like you, we would choose meditation and therefore coming into vibrational alignment with who we really are. But you do not have only those two choices, we talked about that several times here today, we are encouraging you to let go of what bothers you through meditation and reemerge into the fullness of who you are and then to take that aligned You back into the physical world and live fully.

And we do not believe that it requires 10 to 12 hours a day of withdrawing from life. That’s 10 to 12 hours of wake state that you could be vividly in alignment and participate fully, the whole of you, in life as you intended to do.

Elena: But now I can’t and now I met your teachings because I released a whole lot of resistance through my years of meditation because before…

Abraham: We don’t disagree with you. We don’t have to have this discussion, because you get to choose what you do. And there certainly isn’t anything wrong with what you do, we are just here to say to you, to all of you, that 15 or 20 minutes a day of tuning to who you are is enough deliberate intention to come into alignment with who you are. In other words, we are not here to guide you about what you do with your physical life. If you say: I want to go to a movie or I want to swim in the ocean or I want to play tennis or I want to meditate, all of that is perfectly alright. We just want it to be very clear that meditation is a tool for alignment, not a tool for withdrawal from the physical experience, and there are a lot people that are using it that way.

Elena: Yes I understand that and the meditation was never for me to withdraw from physical experience but more like releasing resistance. That’s the only tool I found at the time. Now…

Abraham: Was it not possible for you to focus in the world?

Elena: No, not possible

Abraham: So you were living such extreme situations that it was necessary for you to feel your way into alignment?

Elena: Yes


Abraham: Then good for you!

RadiantRaven
Member


Joined: Thu Jan 15th, 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 312
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Mar 18th, 2010 08:36 am
 Quote  Reply 
Oh FABS!!!  I love that you did this you are so wonderful!!! 
Pauline

RadiantRaven
Member


Joined: Thu Jan 15th, 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 312
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Mar 18th, 2010 08:38 am
 Quote  Reply 
Elena,

I am just curious, I really feel like I got so much from your question, but it seems that you are not complete with it.  Am I right or am I mis-reading?

If I am right I am curious what do you think you would want to tell Abe now that time has passed?  Only answer if it feels good...of course!  :kiss:

ENDLESS LOVE!!

fromknowingtojoy
Member


Joined: Thu Oct 29th, 2009
Location: New York USA
Posts: 3323
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Mar 19th, 2010 07:57 am
 Quote  Reply 
Pauline! I am working on it here:

http://www.theabeforum.com/forum2/16014.html

:kiss:Elena

Fabs222
Member


Joined: Wed Sep 9th, 2009
Location: Crozet, Virginia USA
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Mar 20th, 2010 08:16 am
 Quote  Reply 
And here is the second part of Elena's interaction with Abe, about Enlightenment. Enjoy! :kiss:


Elena: Another thing that I wanted to bring…When I was meditating and a lot of people who meditate, they want to become enlightened and I never was thinking about this concept until actually I met your teachings and I started to feel that I am on the brink of enlightenment. I am right now in a very powerful state of expectation…

Abraham: Let’s talk about what enlightenment is, because enlightenment is your natural state of being and in absence of resistance your are enlightened. In other words, imagine a cork bobbing on the surface of the water. Take hold of it and hold it under the water. We would call that negative emotion. We would call it out of the Vortex. We would call it unenlightened. Let go of the cork and it will bob right back to its natural place on the surface of the water. And that’s what enlightenment is. In other words it’s not something that you work for but you can’t do that thing you do that holds you outside of the Vortex and be in alignment. Alignment, enlightenment, tuned in to who you are, joyous, they are all synonymous, they all mean the same thing.

So our definition of enlightenment is: a moment in time when you are vibrating in full participation with the whole of who you are. But you see this is the thing that is most interesting and we think that you will appreciate this especially in light of what we were talking about your personal experience. You were Source Energy before you were born and so that baby, who basks and does so often, comes into alignment with who he really is and is enlightened. As that baby grows and becomes more socialized and picks up more resistance along his physical trail, through that resistance and through that contrast, he is expending his non physical version so that, that vibration is getting higher and higher and higher and higher.

In other words the non physical part of you is not static, it doesn’t stay as it was the day you were born. It keeps expanding because of what you’ve lived since you’ve been born. And so enlightenment in its truest sense is keeping up with who you keep becoming, who you keep becoming. That’s why if you are not out there mixing it up and becoming more, there is really no joy in your enlightenment. The perfect scenario, just the way you knew it would be, is: I am a perfect being and I am going to express part of that perfection into this physical time space reality, into this body and personality that will be known as me.

And as you explore, through the exploration you ask and ask and ask, and sometimes you ask and allow, sometimes you ask and don’t allow. But you are growing growing growing, becoming becoming becoming, evolving evolving evolving. And the more you keep up with your evolution, the better you feel, the more you don’t keep up, the worse you feel. And sometimes the conditions of your life make it very hard to keep up because your eyes and ears and everything that you are observing keep holding you apart from who you really are.

You could not be more worthy but if someone up close to you doesn’t see you as worthy and pronounces that to you on a regular basis and convinces you that you are not, even though you are, the separation between you and You becomes greater and greater and greater.

Enlightenment is the releasing of that resistance and allowing yourself to come into full beingness with all that you have become.

So enlightenment keeps evolving. That to which you are enlightening to (Abraham is laughing while saying it), wrong application of the word but you get it, keeps evolving and that’s why it’s a daily experience. We think 15 minutes a day should be enough to allow you to keep tuning to who you keep becoming.

Enlightenment: keeping up with me, keeping up with me.

Elena: How I also define it is participating fully in the life of my energy and in the life of my form, so effortlessly live two lives simultaneously.

Abraham: Good way of saying it and it’s the same thing, isn’t it?

Elena: Yes.

Abraham: In other words, in my physical beingness, in my physical body with my physical mind and my physical moods and attitudes, I’ve trained myself into the joyful nature of who I am and in doing so I’ve released resistance and allowed the fullness of who I am to integrate. So the physical me is the same vibrational frequency of the non physical me and that’s why I am obnoxious… (Laughter from the audience). Tuned in tapped in turned on, joyful, knowing, loving, in love with life and eager for this moment in time.

Elena: Thank you

Abraham: Yes indeed

fromknowingtojoy
Member


Joined: Thu Oct 29th, 2009
Location: New York USA
Posts: 3323
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Mar 20th, 2010 07:23 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Again, the expansion on my talk with Abe is here:

http://www.theabeforum.com/forum2/16014.html

It called Enlightenment Thread.

Fabs222
Member


Joined: Wed Sep 9th, 2009
Location: Crozet, Virginia USA
Posts: 420
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Mon Apr 5th, 2010 06:24 am
 Quote  Reply 
The first person in the hot seat asked a question regarding animals...a rather heated subject according to Abraham!

I transcribed most of her interaction with Abe. I thought I'd share it with you all here. I also posted it on another thread as a response to someone's question about the treatment of animals. ::hugging Fabienne 

Aber: I would like help in feeling my way into the Vortex relative to the animal kingdom, and in particular when I see animals in situations that feel troublesome to me like feedlots, puppy farms, just you know you see situations that seem as if the animals are suffering…

Abraham: Here is the thing that is really interesting about your question and it’s a fabulous place to begin because it is THE subject that when we talk about it, because people like you ask, Jerry & Esther get hate mail; because no one likes what Abraham says about it, if they are outside of the Vortex. Because we won’t empathize with the problem that they have focused. Now the most interesting thing about this is that, if you were in the Vortex, it is exactly what we were talking about, about seeing the world from inside the Vortex or from outside the Vortex. And when you are inside the Vortex, knowing what the Source within you knows, and knowing what the Inner Being of all those animals who are choosing to come forth knows, we can understand how humans outside the vortex, watching a lion kill a deer would say: “Why in the world would Source or God allow that and why would a deer be willing to come forth to that end? Something must be really wrong with the process of creation.”


And we say: “That’s an outside of the Vortex point of view but the deer made the decision to come forth into this physical environment from inside of the Vortex. You’ve got to step back and look at the big picture and there are some things that you have to know before anything that we say to you is going to make any sense to you or soothe you at all. First and most important is that no one comes forth and we are talking about any consciousness that becomes physical anything. No consciousness comes forth into this physical environment without full understanding of what it’s coming into.

Now if you really want to ask an important question, you might say:  So my body is made up of trillions of cells, each one of which is a consciousness. That seems like a pretty crummy life, all crowded in there together in my skin. Do the cells of my body really know Abraham that they were going to be abused in this way?

When that lady lost 150 pounds how many of her cells did she sacrifice? (Laughter from the audience!) I expect quite a few of them croaked during that process and they got pretty hungry before they croaked I am thinking…(Laughter from the audience again!)

So when you understand that consciousness comes forward and the advantage that the animals have is that they don’t stand outside the Vortex like humans do. Your animals are inside the Vortex beings. That’s why you aknowledge that they have what you call instinct or intuition. Your scientist have been noting how remarkable they are. You watch a flock of birds in flight and it’s as if they are operating from one mind and they are.

Aber: And that’s why I get stuck because it’s like if they are inside the Vortex…

Abraham: But you are argueing for your outside the Vortex position. We cannot convince you as you look at your outside the Vortex data and pictures and websites and forums, we cannot ever convince you that what you are looking at is not a reality, it is a reality. The only thing that we can talk to you about is which side of the bounce are you taking. We just got to say to you that the animals coming in know what they are coming into and they have chosen the side of the bounce. In other words, they are not fretting over it, they are not worried about it, they are not in those cages complaining, they are not. They are coping in ways that you find repressing. You don’t like jail or school…

Aber: and they choose it because then they advance to a bigger perspective?

Abraham: They choose it because from their perspective it is something worth choosing. You see the chicken doesn’t later on become a turkey, and later on get to become an ostrich and then later become a human. It’s not like that. It’s not like that at all. There is consciousness, there is this stream of consciousness that joyously participates at all levels and the joy that any consciousness is having is not because it is comparing itself to what other consciousnesses are living. The joy that any consciousness is living in the moment is the joy that it lives by taking the bounce side, the inside the Vortex side of the vibrational wave. Did you get that? It’s the first time we’ve said that so we are going to say it again.

The joy that any consciousness whether it’s a cell, whether it is a one celled amoeba, whether it’s a chicken in a cage, whether it’s a lion running through the jungle, whether it’s a human, the joy that any consciousness feels in any moment is not about it’s relativity to other consciousness. In other words the cat isn’t comparing itself to the dog: “Oh he likes you better than me”. The chicken isn’t comparing itself to the rabbit: “Oh you got to run free longer than I do”. There isn’t any of that. The comparison is not from person to person, or animal to animal, or animal to person. They are not comparing themselves and wanting to move up an evolutional ladder, in the way that humans outside the Vortex, in their craziness, conceive of.


The satisfaction in any moment is the comparison between the wave or the vibrational consciousness of the individual consciousness. In other words, a human whose Source is in the Vortex, who reaches for the vibration that allows alignment has a satisfying moment of well being. The chicken, even the chicken in the cage or the puppy in the whatever, has an Inner Being who is in the Vortex. And those animals are tuning themselves constantly to the vibration of their being and finding satisfaction. That’s why they are willing to come forth; they don’t care where they be in the experience of leading edge time space reality because they are more certain than humans are of their alignment with who they are.

Friends we know some of you will send letters but this is leading edge understanding. In other words you can’t sort it out any other way. Think about it; let’s talk about humans and human suffering and human death. So human suffer more around the idea of death or around the idea of the death of those that they care about than all other subjects put together. And yet you all accept that what you call death is a natural part of what you call life. There is not one of you that believes that you or anyone else is going to come in these physical bodies and remain indefinitely. You all know that there will be what you are calling the physical endind of this physical beingness, you accept that. And we would like to put it out to you: How do you square that with your reason for coming forth at all? In other words, the way humans think of death makes it impossible for them to understand their beingness at all. You’ve criminalized it; you’ve made it an awful thing. Now we know you are not talking about death you are talking about suffering, but you suffer over death.

So when you understand that all consciousness has the opportunity to be in a moment of joy, as that consciousness, one celled amoeba or full blown humans, aligns with the consciousness of Source and that your pain is about not alignment and your joy is about alignment, and your suffering is about not alignment and your exhilaration is about alignment. When you get it that it’s about tuning yourself up, then we think you will stop trying to assume the identity of the animals, which you can’t do. And you are using that bogus ridiculous perspective as your excuse to keep yourself outside the Vortex. So you are suffering over the chicken and the chicken isn’t.

There is so much physicality that wouldn’t even be physicality if it weren’t been called forth for the raising of food. So humans would say: well I would rather not be born at all than be born to be eaten later. And we say: but you are not being raised for foods, not in most cases (laughter!)


We think that, there is far too much suffering over something that you can’t control, over something that is none of your business, because you are choosing a point of view that the Source within you does not choose… If you could manage to disrupt your physical pattern of environment and foods through your worry about those kinds of things, your planet would not be a better place...you would just kill corn and carrots!

Soon we’ll have a conversation: Abraham there are these carrots and do you know that they spend most of their lives with their head buried deep in the dirt and they’re only allowed to see the sunshine just for a moment before someone eats them…

(Laughter)!


::LOL

KrisGoes
Member


Joined: Sat Jun 21st, 2008
Location:  
Posts: 237
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Mon Apr 5th, 2010 01:56 pm
 Quote  Reply 
::TU Fabs for transcribing this one...I could feel myself back on the ship

listening to this...the carrot analogy really put things in perspective for me...

::hugging Kris

reddivate
Member


Joined: Sun Aug 30th, 2009
Location: Fresno, California USA
Posts: 40
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Mon Jun 28th, 2010 01:15 am
 Quote  Reply 
David wrote: The best and most extensive workshop notes ever taken on a cruise have been compiled by Connee Chandler with help from Kathy Goode transcribing her notes and have been uploaded to http://www.AbrahamAppreciators.com under the Workshop notes link.  See the top of the list for the Mexico notes. 

David...Thank You::TU::TU::TU::TU::TU::TU
I have been looking and looking for the quote pages. I knew I had found them before.  They are so amazing. :beautiful:

Big Thanks to Everyone
who make this possible. 
You Rock!::woohoo


 Current time is 04:32 am
Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27   


 

 




Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez