Abraham-Hicks Discussion Home
 Search       Members   Calendar   Help   Home 
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 
Abraham-Hicks Discussion > Forums > Practicing the Teachings > Naturally Slim Columnar Pad Process - 30 Days

Naturally Slim Columnar Pad Process - 30 Days
 Moderated by: Marc, Leslie, David1  
 New Topic   Reply   Print 
AuthorPost
honeypie
Member


Joined: Thu May 13th, 2010
Location: California USA
Posts: 114
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 2nd, 2010 02:37 am
 Quote  Reply 
Hi Em!  I stopped keeping track on the program a few weeks ago...!!!  I do like the process, and have dug out my actual columnar pad.  I wrote down the columns, but still want to re-arrange them in a better order. 



I've been having an interesting time at the gym!  I trade child care for a membership, and did for the feeling of doing something that made me feel wealthy...  which it does, but I do have a bit of a challenge feeling OK about myself when I go there!  It's all good, though!  My daughter doesn't like being left alone, either, so that's something to work on.  I went today, thanks to my mom (yay for manifesting help!!!!!  Thank you mama!!!!!) and had a lovely time!  I will be enjoying the feeling of sore muscles tomorrow.  I always feels like I'm getting slimmer when I do weights!  ::singer

I don't know if I feel slimmer or not, but that's OK.  I keep on "GETTING HAPPY!"  I loved hearing from you, Em! 

One thing I love to do at the gym, when I'm in the right frame of mind, is look at people and decide that is what I am going to look like.  I saw a lovely woman today and said, "that's is how I dress"- it's good for getting a picture of what I want to look like.  And I'm definitely getting more comfortable with my body right now.  It's a pretty cool bod!


honeypie
Member


Joined: Thu May 13th, 2010
Location: California USA
Posts: 114
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 2nd, 2010 02:41 am
 Quote  Reply 
p.s. Em, as you started drinking more water, did you get thirsty sometimes?  I started increasing my water intake.  I've drank a lot of water since my pregnancy, and I'm still nursing, but not 8-10 oz glasses.  So I increased water intake, which was cool.  And sometimes I get thirsty, which I didn't before.  I wonder if it's like my body is now telling me it wants more, whereas before it just settled for less, kinda like the emotional thing.  Who knows!  I'm enjoying the drinking and the breathing!


:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Indi-Em
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Posts: 638
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Fri Jul 2nd, 2010 11:18 am
 Quote  Reply 
honeypie wrote: Hi Em!  I stopped keeping track on the program a few weeks ago...!!!  I do like the process, and have dug out my actual columnar pad.  I wrote down the columns, but still want to re-arrange them in a better order. 



I've been having an interesting time at the gym!  I trade child care for a membership, and did for the feeling of doing something that made me feel wealthy...  which it does, but I do have a bit of a challenge feeling OK about myself when I go there!  It's all good, though!  My daughter doesn't like being left alone, either, so that's something to work on.  I went today, thanks to my mom (yay for manifesting help!!!!!  Thank you mama!!!!!) and had a lovely time!  I will be enjoying the feeling of sore muscles tomorrow.  I always feels like I'm getting slimmer when I do weights!  ::singer

I don't know if I feel slimmer or not, but that's OK.  I keep on "GETTING HAPPY!"  I loved hearing from you, Em! 

One thing I love to do at the gym, when I'm in the right frame of mind, is look at people and decide that is what I am going to look like.  I saw a lovely woman today and said, "that's is how I dress"- it's good for getting a picture of what I want to look like.  And I'm definitely getting more comfortable with my body right now.  It's a pretty cool bod!


Sweet Honeypie, you never get it wrong and if a process doesn't feel right to you at the moment and it feels like a chore then going to the gym is perfect. How wonderful your mom is babysitting. You need that time to yourself. Perhaps you didn't have the resources to keep up with your original columnar pad so really the point is doing something that is easy for you to keep up like something you are doing already. It is easier for me since I don't have a little one::hearts to take care of. It's a great idea to look at other women's bodis and appreciate then, I have been doing the same. I also pulled out photos of me slim and i am going to photocopy them and make a collage and remember what it felt like to be thin.

I am in the vortex right now I am experiencing joy and I am milking it. I am going to take advantage to take actions from inside the vortex.

I have two cats whom I adore, the 3 of us share so much unconditional love and...I have adopted 3 baby girl ratties and I am going to fetch them this evening. I am so excited, more pure positive energy and unconditional love in my life. Life is good!

Edited by me due to typo

Last edited on Fri Jul 2nd, 2010 11:34 am by Indi-Em

honeypie
Member


Joined: Thu May 13th, 2010
Location: California USA
Posts: 114
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sat Jul 3rd, 2010 03:14 am
 Quote  Reply 
Thanks for the sweet vortexy note!!!  Enjoy your new ratties!!!!

Thanks for reminding me that I can't get it wrong.  I *know* this but reminders of this are much appreciated!  ::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts

I'm learning what thoughts are :oars: and it's pretty cool!

LOVING LIFE 118
Member


Joined: Tue Aug 18th, 2009
Location: New York, New York USA
Posts: 241
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Jul 6th, 2010 10:59 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Hi Em,

Wanted to say thank you so much for this wonderful thread. Your posts have been very helpful and everybodys advice here is greatly appreciated. You touch many lives by sharing your experiences.

We are all btful in our bodies and are adored by our source at all times.

 

Hugs and Love,

:kiss::kiss:

honeypie
Member


Joined: Thu May 13th, 2010
Location: California USA
Posts: 114
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jul 8th, 2010 06:51 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Good morning!  Checking in to say hi!  I had the most amazing dream last night!  I dreamt about a river, and going downstream, and I felt better than I have ever felt in my life!  I was SO HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm savoring that this morning!  I look about 15 or 20 years younger! 

Then I let myself get knocked out of the vortex by reading a post on facebook that I knew I would disagree with.  ::LOL  I'm very proud of myself for deleting my comment, and today's quote is PERFECT!

I have "seen the light" with regards to weighing myself!  :)  I weighed myself a couple of times last month.  In the past, when I didn't really know what I was doing, it was encouraging to see that I'd lost weight and that helped me lose more weight.  I've really been hearing the message that it's about feeling good and not the results.  I have definitely been guilty of wanting to "take score" perhaps a bit too soon.  So now when I see that I look better in the mirror, I say, "that's nice, but what's important is how I feel" and I like that.
ETA: So now I have no desire to weigh myself!  ::singer

Last edited on Thu Jul 8th, 2010 06:53 pm by honeypie

Indi-Em
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Posts: 638
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jul 8th, 2010 07:50 pm
 Quote  Reply 
LOVING LIFE 118 wrote: Hi Em,

Wanted to say thank you so much for this wonderful thread. Your posts have been very helpful and everybodys advice here is greatly appreciated. You touch many lives by sharing your experiences.

We are all btful in our bodies and are adored by our source at all times.

 

Hugs and Love,

:kiss::kiss:
Thank you LL118!:) I appreciate you::huggingand you appreciating this thread and the postings.

Indi-Em
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Posts: 638
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jul 8th, 2010 08:17 pm
 Quote  Reply 
honeypie wrote: Good morning!  Checking in to say hi!  I had the most amazing dream last night!  I dreamt about a river, and going downstream, and I felt better than I have ever felt in my life!  I was SO HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm savoring that this morning!  I look about 15 or 20 years younger! 

Then I let myself get knocked out of the vortex by reading a post on facebook that I knew I would disagree with.  ::LOL  I'm very proud of myself for deleting my comment, and today's quote is PERFECT!

I have "seen the light" with regards to weighing myself!  :)  I weighed myself a couple of times last month.  In the past, when I didn't really know what I was doing, it was encouraging to see that I'd lost weight and that helped me lose more weight.  I've really been hearing the message that it's about feeling good and not the results.  I have definitely been guilty of wanting to "take score" perhaps a bit too soon.  So now when I see that I look better in the mirror, I say, "that's nice, but what's important is how I feel" and I like that.
ETA: So now I have no desire to weigh myself!  ::singer
Honeypie!::bow So nice to read you again with such good news! I love your dream. You have such interesting dreams!

I have been experiencing some contrast about my body since this morning, expecting more results. I realize that we each have to find what it is that is going to work out  the best. I have faithfully kept up with my columnar pad and it's become a habit. However, I still haven't become totally aligned with food and my body, so I asked my UM why I am disallowing becoming slimmer and the answer that popped up "feeling undeserving and not being good enough to get it right". So I have been going up the EGS scale on these feelings. I have done this process many times over and over and I was getting despondent when it cropped up again and again and then I read a post from Belana about creating new neuropathways, on the "Changing core beliefs" thread see below. I accept now that it doesn't matter how many times I go up the EGS on one particular issue, every time I do I am using the new neuropathway that I have created and it will get better and better.

 http://www.theabeforum.com/view_topic.php?id=18172&forum_id=2&jump_to=253135

This is what Belana said:

 


"Thoughts create neurological pathways in the brain, on repeatedly thinking them.  That's why it's easy to go down the same thought road again and again, and at first it's difficult to create another line of thoughts.  Like driving on a highway, it goes fast and the road gets broader and broader because of all the traffic you are creating on that road.

Now, if one day, you take a little side-road and get off that highway, even for just a few moments, another road is created, and if the next time you are on the highway, you again take that same sideway, and again, and again, the sideway gets broadened and the next part of the highway slowly gets overgrown by weeds because there is no traffic anymore.  The road is still there, but after long enough time, you can hardly find it anymore because it's not used anymore.  By now there are not only weeds on the ground, but there are also tree branches hanging over, and giving more time, it becomes fully overgrown and it's like savage land in the deepest of Africa or something.  Then it becomes hard for you to travel that (thought)road again because by now you have learned to take the side-road.

So basically, it's just a matter of

1. looking to create a new road

2. remembering to take that road for as much as possible

3. and then automatically taking it without resistance or sadness because of losing the old road.

 

Practical example, when writing yourself up the EGS, if after a few days you fall back, and you write yourself up again, you are creating that new road, and after the second time, you'll stay on the right road for a longer period of time, and if after a while you again fall back, and again write yourself up, you'll stay there even longer, until you forget about the "old road" you used to take."

:allgood:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

honeypie
Member


Joined: Thu May 13th, 2010
Location: California USA
Posts: 114
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jul 8th, 2010 08:46 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Hi Em!  Thanks for sharing that post, that is awesome!  I love going up the EGS!  What an awesome process!  My favorite thing about that is thinking thoughts you're "not supposed to" think.  Like blaming everyone, just as a step to get to the next better-feeling thought!  :) 

I have heard that it's easier to remember dreams if one is woken up while having the dream.  That's what happens around here!  But I don't mind, because they are interesting dreams!!!!! 

FWIW, I always think of you as very slim when I'm reading your posts!  :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Indi-Em
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Posts: 638
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Thu Jul 8th, 2010 09:26 pm
 Quote  Reply 
honeypie wrote: Hi Em!  Thanks for sharing that post, that is awesome!  I love going up the EGS!  What an awesome process!  My favorite thing about that is thinking thoughts you're "not supposed to" think.  Like blaming everyone, just as a step to get to the next better-feeling thought!  :) 

I have heard that it's easier to remember dreams if one is woken up while having the dream.  That's what happens around here!  But I don't mind, because they are interesting dreams!!!!! 

FWIW, I always think of you as very slim when I'm reading your posts!  :kiss::kiss::kiss:
Yes going up the EGS is the process that I have used the most. I even prefer to the Focus Wheels because it allows me to be in whatever emotion I am in for however long it takes and keep reaching for a BFT. Going to do some of that now:).

ellenyo
Member


Joined: Wed Oct 14th, 2009
Location: San Jose, California USA
Posts: 329
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Sun Aug 8th, 2010 11:17 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Hello! I started this process before but didn't stick with it. I was using a spreadsheet on my computer, checking off things with a little x, but I kept forgetting about it. It seemed to lack something. So I decided to add zest! I got some colored markers and sticker stars and I'm making it on a big piece of paper to go on my bulletin board in my bedroom.

Here's what I'm putting on it:

1. Drink 8 glasses of water per day

2. Dance to two songs

3. Gym--work out with weights and/or swim, and sit in jacuzzi!

4. Get in the vortex!

5. Do deep breathing

6. Write positive aspects/rampage of appreciation about my body

7. Savor my food

8. Spend 15 minutes in VR

9. Be a size 14

That looks like a lot, but I already drink a lot of water, so that will be easy and make me feel like I'm accomplishing something. Ditto with the gym--I love going and am so glad I've started this habit again.

I've also started listening to music on the big stereo in the living room again, which automatically makes me want to dance. So that one shouldn't be too hard either!

I picked size 14 as my goal because less than that feels like fantasy at this point. I'm entirely comfortable believing I can be a size 14, because I was not all that long ago. Well, a few years ago, LOL.

This thread is quite helpful because I'm seeing Abe advice I haven't come across before. It's so interesting that this is the only area they suggest taking action on. 
 

 

Indi-Em
Member


Joined: Sun Mar 7th, 2010
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Posts: 638
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Mon Aug 9th, 2010 03:51 pm
 Quote  Reply 
Hi Ellen. You are on a roll. I like the idea of using colored markers. Like Abe says when we feel enthusiastic about something then it's good to take action.

Love.

Em


 Current time is 04:02 pm
Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4   


 

 




Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez