My manifestations and my point of attraction (POA)
Feeling whee! about:
- This weekend I am happy with the results of my actions. My home is spic and span! (I took all week to line up with appropriate thoughts of getting it done. done!)
- I am appreciative of family time together!
- I am so psyched that I have asked for assistance on certain things without questioning where it would come from. I just knew what I wanted and it was so clear it felf like I wanted it and I was getting it done this way even though I haven't sorted out the logistics of getting the assistance. Assistance showed up and I got it done!
- I manifested a daytime nap! This was something I wanted to fit into my day (and was previously unlike my personality)
- Listening to my IB. Me: I know I should do X,Y.Z. IB: Do Y then X. Me: Ugh....ok. Done! Result: Wow! If I hadn't done Y when I did, I would have worked myself up into I hissy-fit! Thank you!
- I am loving my cable channels! I just want it to get better and better!
- I just won $200 dollars today!
- I am glad I recognise that I am not at the top of the EGS and that is ok. I am where I am and reaching for something better
- I am here working on a subject that I have previously infused with resistance. That is ok. I see it now and will write my progress as I feel better and better about it.
How that's a progressive post
Love today's quote:
Make lists of positive aspects.
Make lists of things you love—and never complain about anything.
And as you use those things that shine bright and make you feel good as your excuse to give your attention and be who-you-are, you will tune to who-you-are, and the whole world will begin to transform before your eyes. It is not your job to transform the world for others—but it is your job to transform it for you. A state of appreciation is pure Connection to Source where there is no perception of lack.
Last edited on Mon Aug 23rd, 2010 09:45 am by amazinglife